SANIFLO SaniSLIM Domestic Macerator (WC + 3 Outlets), 1054/1
The Saniflo SaniSLIM Domestic Macerating Pump 1054/1 is an extra slim, ready-to-install, automatic small-bore macerator for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste from a single toilet and 3 other sanitary appliances (such as wash basin, shower cubicle, bidet) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SaniSLIM is a macerator pump specifically designed for use with slimline sanitaryware - extra slim dimensions enable the addition of a complete shower room in a basement, loft conversion or extension - even below sewer level - or improve a large bedroom with en-suite facilities using slimline sanitaryware. The SaniSLIM enables drainage of a toilet (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) and up to 3 other domestic sanitary appliances whenever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe up to 40m away horizontally or up to 4m vertically, or a lesser combination of both. A normal operating SaniSLIM cycle takes about 10-20 seconds depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; when pumping the water away from a wash basin or shower, the unit will run in short bursts with an interval between them - power consumption is therefore minimal.
Please note: For a domestic wall hung WC use SaniPACK or SaniWALL: these are specifically designed for accepting waste from a wall hung toilet.
The SaniSLIM features and specifications:
- Takes grey- and blackwater from 1 toilet with short horizontal Ø100mm spigot outlet and 3 other outlets - typically a wash basin, a shower (discharging no more than 15 ltrs/min) and/or bidet.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics) or where conventional large bore pipework would be impractical.
- Extra slim design for integration behind the slimline WC pan.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Reduced noise level.
- Horizontal discharge elbow can be rotated to be positioned to the desired direction as installation required, incorporates a non-return valve to prevent back flow into the unit.
- High reliability due to induction motor: The powerful induction motor (no carbon brushes or gears to wear out) is sealed for life; Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart; Motor tested on over 30,000 cycles.
- Equivalent to Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-3.
- SaniSLIM is fitted with an active carbon filter (changed every year) and requires no external venting.
- Installation: SaniSLIM must be installed directly behind the toilet and in the same room according to EN 12050-3; When connecting piece is required, the max. distance to the toilet must not exceed 200mm; A clearance of 315mm is required from floor level to the underside of a close coupled WC to accomodate the discharge elbow.
- Discharge pipe: Ø32mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 2 x Ø40mm at lower end of pump casing (1 on either side), 1 x Ø40mm on the top.
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 40m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 4m.
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 400W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Weight: 5.8 kg.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Flexible sleeve for pan spigot, discharge elbow, discharge hose, inlet connectors, end cap, floor mounting brackets/feet, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring c