SANIFLO SaniPLUS Domestic Macerator (WC + 3 Outlets), 1003
The Saniflo SaniPLUS Domestic Macerating Pump 1003 is a ready-to-install, automatic small-bore macerator for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste (blackwater) from a single toilet and 3 other sanitary appliances (such as wash basin, shower cubicle, bidet/urinal) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SaniPLUS Macerator is designed to enable the addition of a complete shower room in a basement, loft conversion or extension - even below sewer level - or improve a large bedroom with en-suite facilities. The SaniPLUS enables drainage of a toilet (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) and 3 other domestic sanitary appliances whenever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe up to 100m away horizontally or up to 5m vertically, or a lesser combination of both. A normal operating SaniPLUS cycle takes about 15-20 seconds depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; when pumping the water away from a wash basin or shower, the unit will run in short bursts with an interval between each one - power consumption is therefore minimal.
Please note: SaniPLUS Macerator is only suitable for pumping away blackwater (toilet waste) from a domestic WC with horizontal outlet. For a domestic wall hung WC use SaniPACK or SaniWALL: these macerators are specifically designed for accepting human waste pumped from a wall hung toilet.
The SaniPLUS has the following features and specifications:
- Takes grey- and blackwater from 1 toilet with short horizontal Ø100mm spigot outlet and 3 other outlets - typically a wash basin, a shower cubicle (including power shower) and/or bidet.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; In connection with the renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics) or where conventional large bore pipework would be impractical.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Reduced noise level.
- Horizontal discharge elbow can be rotated to be positioned to the desired direction as installation required, incorporates a non-return valve which prevents back flow into the unit.
- High reliability due to induction motor: The unit is specifically designed for use in damp and steamy conditions and the powerful induction motor (no carbon brushes or gears to wear out) is sealed for life; Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart; Motor tested on over 30,000 cycles.
- Equivalent to Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-3.
- SaniPLUS is fitted with an active carbon filter (changed every year) and requires no external venting.
- Installation: SaniPLUS must be installed directly behind the toilet and in the same room according to EN 12050-3; When connecting piece is required, the max. distance to the toilet must not exceed 200mm.
- Discharge pipe: Ø22/28/32mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 2 x Ø40mm at lower end of pump casing (1 on either side).1 x Ø40mm on the top.
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 100m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 5m.
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 400W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Weight: 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Flexible sleeve for pan spigot, discharge elbow with pipe adaptor/reducer, inlet connectors, end caps, floor mounting brackets/feet, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring connec