SANIFLO SaniPACK Pro Up Domestic Macerator (Walll Hung WC + 3 Outlets), 6052
£376.87 inc. of VAT
£314.06 ex. of VAT
***PLEASE NOTE ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE***
The Saniflo SaniPACK Domestic Macerating Pump 1052 is a slim, compact, ready-to-install, automatic small-bore macerator for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste (blackwater) from a single wall hung/back-to-wall toilet and 3 other sanitary appliances (such as wash basin, shower cubicle, bidet) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SaniPACK is a macerator pump specifically designed for use with built-in bathroom units. Extra slim SaniPACK enables the complete concealment of pipework with BTW and wall hung toilets (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) and takes waste from a WC and waste water from a shower, wash basin and bidet, thus enabling a complete shower room installation in a basement, loft conversion or extension, even below sewer level - the unit is easy to install and can be concealed behind a demountable panel. The SaniPACK collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe up to 100m away horizontally or up to 5m vertically, or a lesser combination of both. A normal operating SaniPACK cycle takes about 10-20 seconds depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; when pumping the water away from a wash basin or shower, the unit will run in short bursts with an interval between each one - power consumption is therefore minimal.
Please note: Please note: SaniPACK Macerator is only suitable for pumping away toilet waste from a domestic wall hung or BTW toilet. For a domestic close coupled WC use SaniFLO, SaniTOP, SaniPRO, SaniPLUS, SaniBEST PRO.
The SaniPACK features and specifications:
- Takes grey- and blackwater from 1 wall hung/back-to-wall toilet with horizontal Ø100mm spigot outlet and 3 other outlets - typically a wash basin, a shower cubicle (shower discharging no more than 15 ltrs/min) and/or bidet.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics) or where conventional large bore pipework would be impractical.
- Extra slim design of the SaniPACK allows it to be concealed behind a demountable panel to give access if required.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Reduced noise level.
- Discharge elbow can be rotated to be positioned to the desired direction as installation required, incorporates a non-return valve which prevents back flow into the unit.
- High reliability due to induction motor: The powerful induction motor (no carbon brushes or gears to wear out) is sealed for life; Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart; Motor tested on over 30,000 cycles.
- Equivalent to Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 CWC-3.
- SaniPACK is fitted with an active carbon filter (changed every year) and requires no external venting.
- Installation: SaniPACK must be installed in the same room as the toilet according to EN 12050-3; When connecting piece is required, the max. distance to the toilet must not exceed 500mm.
- Discharge pipe: Ø22/28/32mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlet: 2 x Ø40mm at lower end of pump casing (1 on either side).1 x Ø40mm on the top.
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 100m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 5m.
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 400W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Discharge elbow with pipe adaptor/reducer, inlet connectors, end caps, feet, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched