SANIFLO Domestic Macerator (WC Only), 1001
The SaniFLO Domestic Macerating Pump 1001 is a compact, ready-to-install, automatic small bore macerator for handling/removing organic toilet waste (blackwater) from a single toilet where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SaniFLO Macerator Pump is the original macerator for an extra WC almost anywhere - in a basement, loft conversion, extension etc. It enables drainage of a toilet (with horizontal outlet according to BS EN 33/37) whenever needed, independently from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe. The SaniFLO unit has compact dimensions and fits unobtrusively behind the toilet pan.
Functioning: When the toilet is flushed and water and organic waste matter enter the chamber, the unit automatically activates the motor, which rotates the stainless steel macerator blades at 2800 RPM reducing water and waste to slurry to be pumped to a remote soil pipe up to 100 metres away horizontally or up to 4 metres vertically, or a lesser combination of both pipe runs. A normal operating cycle for SaniFLO takes about 15-20 seconds depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
Please note: SaniFLO Macerator is only suitable for pumping away blackwater (toilet waste) from a domestic WC with horizontal outlet. For a domestic wall hung WC use SaniPACK or SaniWALL: these macerators are specifically designed for accepting human waste pumped from a wall hung toilet.
The SaniFLO Macerator has the following features and specifications:
- Takes waste water and organic toilet waste from 1 toilet with short horizontal Ø100mm spigot outlet.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; In connection with the renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics) or where conventional large bore pipework would be impractical.
- Compact design for easy integration behind the WC pan.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Reduced noise level.
- Horizontal discharge elbow can be rotated to be positioned to the desired direction as installation required, incorporates a non-return valve (comes already assembled on the discharge elbow) which prevents back flow into the unit.
- High reliability due to induction motor: The unit is specifically designed for use in damp and steamy conditions and the powerful induction motor (no carbon brushes or gears to wear out) is sealed for life; Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart; Motor tested on over 30,000 cycles.
- This unit is fitted with an active carbon filter and requires no external venting; Filter has to be changed every year.
- Installation: The SaniFLO must be installed directly behind the toilet and in the same room according to EN 12050-3; When connecting piece is required, the max. distance to the toilet must not exceed 200mm.
- Discharge pipe: Ø22/32mm.
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 100m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 4m.
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 550W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Dimensions (L x W x H), mm: 300 x 214 x 305 (floor level); Please see pictures for details.
- Supplied with: Flexible sleeve for pan spigot, discharge elbow with pipe adaptor/reducer, floor mounting brackets/feet, jubilee (hose) clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed connector fitted with a 5 amp fuse.