SANIFLO SaniSPEED Commercial Lifting Station (4 Outlets), 1045
The Saniflo SaniSPEED 1045 is a compact, ready-to-install, heavy-duty automatic lifting station designed for handling/removing hot soapy greywater up to 75°C from 4 different bathroom/kitchen appliances (such as a washing machine, dishwasher/glasswasher, bathtub/shower, wash basin/bidet or kitchen sink) in light commercial installations where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The Saniflo SaniSPEED is a quiet but powerful heavy-duty pump - an upscale version of SaniVITE lifting station, meaning it's especially designed to discharge hot soapy waste water independently from the gravity drain system in light commercial applications in serveries, bars, canteens, coffee stations, hotels, cafes, laundries, nursing homes, guest houses, pubs, shops and restaurants - below or distant from a drain. The compact SaniSPEED is usually concealed in a kitchen or vanity unit but can also be concealed behind a demountable panel to give access if required. The SaniSPEED is a heavy-duty pump with 4 inlets for connection up to 4 kitchen/bathroom outlets or appliances such as bathtub/shower (including power shower), wash basin/bidet, kitchen sink/laundry sink, dishwasher/glasswasher or washing machine (indirect connection) - all 4 working at the same time if required.
Functioning: The unit collects and automatically pumps the greywater away to the next down pipe - up to 7m high or 70m distance or a lesser combination of both pipe runs. A normal operating cycle for the SaniSPEED can be as short as 2-10 seconds depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
Please note: When SaniSPEED is used with a shower or bath, the shower tray/bath outlet has to be raised 150mm above the floor.
The SaniSPEED features and specifications:
- Takes greywater from 4 different kitchen/bathroom/utility room outlets.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics).
- Compact design for easy installation in a cabinet under a sink.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- High degree of comfort: Low noise level.
- Discharge elbow can be rotated to fit any type of installation required, incorporates a non-return valve which prevents back flow into the unit.
- Adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- Easy service and maintenance: Access to motor by unclipping the lid.
- High reliability: Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart.
- Equivalent to Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 C-3 or Saniflo SaniVITE.
- Discharge pipe: Ø32/40mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 2 x Ø40mm on top of the lid, 2 x Ø40mm - at lower end of pump casing (1 on either side).
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 70m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 7m.
- Flow rate @ Max. head: 50 ltrs/min.
- Working temperature of pumped waste water: 35°C.
- Max. temperature of pumped waste water: 75°C (for short periods - to clear the hottest waste water from a washing machine/dishwasher).
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 450W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Weight: 6.4 kg.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Inlet connectors, end caps, air vent cap, discharge elbow, floor mounting brackets (to prevent unit from moving during use), jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring connector fitted with a 5 amp fuse.