SANIFLO SaniCOM Commercial Heavy-Duty Lifting Station (2 Outlets), 1046/1
The Saniflo SaniCOM 1046/1 is a compact, ready-to-install, heavy-duty automatic lifting station designed for handling/removing hot soapy greywater up to 90°C from 2 different bathroom/kitchen appliances (such as a washing machine (indirect connection), dishwasher/glasswasher, bathtub/shower, wash basin or kitchen sink) in commercial installations where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The Saniflo SaniCOM is a heavy-duty lifting pump for discharging hot soapy waste water, independently from the gravity drain system, and is ideally suited to demanding commercial or industrial environments such as: waste water from large sinks used in restaurants, hairdressing salons, the catering industry, laundries, nursing homes etc.; industrial glass- and dishwashers; sports or leisure centres where there is a combination of constantly busy showers, baths and sinks. The unit operates automatically, has a high performance level and is safe and reliable, provided all the rules for installation and maintenance are strictly followed.
The SaniCOM is a professional pump with 2 inlets for connecting 2 kitchen/bathroom outlets or appliances such as: bathtub/shower (including power shower), commercial wash basin/kitchen sink/laundry sink, industrial dishwasher/glasswasher or washing machine (indirect connection) - both outlets working at the same time if required. The unit collects and automatically pumps the greywater away to the next down pipe - up to 8 metres high or 80 metres distance or a lesser combination of both pipe runs.
Functioning: The SaniCOM contains 1 pump. The tank is equipped with a sensor tube which controls the automatic activation of the motor when waste enters the unit. As soon as the waste enters the tank, the pump starts.
Please note: When SaniCOM is used with a shower or bath, the shower tray/bath outlet has to be raised 150mm above the floor.
The SaniCOM had the following features and specifications:
- Takes greywater from 2 different kitchen/bathroom/utility room outlets.
- Typical applications: Commercial basement installations below sewer level; In connection with the renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics).
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Discharge elbow can be rotated to fit any type of installation required, incorporates a non-return valve which prevents back flow into the unit.
- Heavy-duty pump: Powerful oil and fan cooled motor encased in aluminium housing.
- High reliability: Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart.
- Adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- Dimension of discharge pipe: Ø32/40mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 2 x Ø40/50mm - 1 on either side of the tank.
- The unit can be fixed to the floor, preventing it from turning or moving (plugs and screws supplied).
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 80m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 8m.
- Max. temperature of pumped waste water: 90°C (for short periods - to clear the hottest waste water from a washing machine/dishwasher/glasswasher).
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 1300W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Weight: 10.2 kg.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Flexible inlet connectors, discharge elbow, inlet cover, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring connector fitted with a 5 amp fuse.