GRUNDFOS SOLOLIFT2 WC-3 Domestic Macerator (WC + 3 Outlets), 97775330
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-3 Domestic Macerating Pump is a compact, ready-to-install, small-bore, automatic macerator for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste (blackwater) from a single toilet and 3 other sanitary appliances (such as wash basin, shower cubicle/bathtub, bidet/urinal) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SOLOLIFT2 WC-3 is a unique compact lifting station enabling drainage of a toilet (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) and 3 other domestic sanitary appliances whenever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe – up to 6m high or 100m distance.
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-3 features and benefits:
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics).
- Very compact dimensions: The position of discharge and inlet connections ensures easy replacement/retrofit of Sololift+ and similar units of other makes, no extra work on pipes required.
- Unique modular design with smooth line and rounded edges: Fits every modern bathroom environment.
- The unique sloping design of the welded pressure-tight tank floor pan reduces the possibility of sedimentation/clogging in the unit.
- 'Clean hands' service ability: The modular design of SOLOLIFT2 separates the motor, pump and electronics from the processing chamber, meaning fast, clean access to the unit for repairs and servicing without the necessity of disconnecting the tank and pipes.
- Self-cleaning, no need for chemicals: The design of the grinder and the tank means there is no need for regular cleaning or having to resort to heavy chemical cleaners.
- Unique reliable professional high torque hardened steel cutter.
- Highest reliability due to a powerful motor with special winding for high torque and motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart and pump with self-venting valve for stable start.
- Height-adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- High degree of comfort: Low noise level.
- Two side inlet connections with non-return flap valves prevent back- and cross-flow to inlet pipes.
- A turnable 360° adapter incorporating a non-return valve enables vertical or horizontal discharge pipe direction for easy replacement.
- Anti-blocking: Manual anti-blocking function is accessible from outside with a screwdriver so no need to remove the cover.
- Drain down hose connection option (drain hose is not supplied).
- Vent pipe connection option: Venting valve with carbon filter and overflow protection, possibility of connecting a vent pipe, for example over roof (pipe is not supplied).
- Continuous operation without tripping.
- Equivalent to Saniflo SaniPLUS, SaniPRO, SaniBEST.
- Installation: WC-3 must be installed directly behind the toilet and in the same room according to EN 12050-3; When connecting piece is required, the maximum distance to the toilet must not exceed 150mm; Toilet (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) must use at least 4 litres per flush.
- Flexible discharge elbow: Ø22/25/28/32/36/40mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 1 x Ø32/36/40mm at the top; 2 x Ø36/40/50mm on each side of the tank.
- Supply voltage: 1 x 220-240 V, 50 Hz.
- The unit is designed for flush volumes of 4, 6 and 9 litres; a 4-litre flush is recommended only if the amount of solids in the pumped liquid is small.
- Tank volume: 9.0 ltr.
- Flow rate: 149 ltr/min.
- Net weight: 7.3 kg.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.