GRUNDFOS SOLOLIFT2 WC-1 Domestic Macerator (WC + 1 Outlet), 97775329
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-1 Domestic Macerating Pump is a compact, ready-to-install, small-bore automatic macerator for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste (blackwater) from a single toilet and 1 other appliance (such as a wash basin) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SOLOLIFT2 WC-1 Macerator is a unique compact lifting station enabling drainage of a toilet (with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37) and 1 other domestic sanitary appliance wherever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe (> Ø23mm) to the next down pipe – up to 6m high or 100m distance.
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-1 has the following features and specifications:
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; In connection with the renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics, basements).
- Very compact dimensions: The position of discharge and inlet connections ensures easy replacement/retrofit of Sololift+ and similar units of other makes, no extra work on pipes required.
- Unique modular design with smooth line and rounded edges: Fits every modern bathroom environment.
- The unique sloping design of the welded, pressure tight tank floor pan reduces the possibility of sedimentation or clogging in the unit.
- 'Clean hands' service ability: Segregated easy access pump, motor and electronics - the modular design of SOLOLIFT2 macerator separates the motor, pump and electronics from the processing chamber, meaning fast, clean access to the unit for repairs and servicing without the necessity of disconnecting the tank and pipes.
- Self-cleaning, no need for chemicals: The design of the grinder and the tank means there is no need for regular cleaning or having to resort to heavy chemical cleaners.
- Unique reliable professional high torque hardened steel cutter.
- Highest reliability due to a powerful motor with special winding for high torque and motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart and pump with self-venting valve for stable start.
- Height-adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- High degree of comfort: Low noise level.
- Two side inlet connections with non-return flap valves: Prevent back- and cross-flow to inlet pipes.
- Vertical or horizontal discharge pipe connection: A turnable 360° adapter incorporating a non-return valve enables vertical or horizontal discharge direction for easy replacement.
- Anti-blocking: Manual anti-blocking function is accessible from outside with a screwdriver, i.e. no need to remove the cover.
- Drain down hose connection option (drain hose is not supplied).
- Vent pipe connection option: Venting valve with carbon filter and overflow protection, possibility of connecting a vent pipe, for example over roof (pipe is not supplied).
- Continuous operation without tripping.
- Equivalent to Saniflo SaniTOP 1002.
- Installation: The SOLOLIFT2 WC-1 must be installed directly behind the toilet and in the same room according to EN 12050-3. When connecting piece is required, the maximum distance to the toilet must not exceed 150mm.
- WC connection: Toilet with horizontal outlet according to EN 33/37; The toilet must use at least 4 litres per flush.
- Flexible discharge elbow: Ø22/25/28/32/36/40mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlet: 1 x Ø32/36/40mm at the top.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.