GRUNDFOS SOLOLIFT2 D-2 Domestic Lifting Station (2 Outlets), 97775333
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 D-2 Domestic Grey Water Pump is a compact, ready-to-install, small-bore automatic lifting station for handling/removing greywater from 2 different domestic appliances (such as a wash basin and shower cubicle or bidet) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SOLOLIFT2 D-2 Pump is a unique compact lifting station enabling drainage of 2 different domestic kitchen/bathroom appliances wherever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the greywater through a narrow pressure pipe (> Ø23mm) to the next down pipe – up to 6m high or 100m distance.
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 D-2 has the following features and benefits:
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; In connection with the renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics, basements).
- Compact and slim design for easy integration into the wall or installation in a cabinet under a sink and is suitable for modern pre-wall installations.
- High-performance pump with 10mm free passage and internal self-venting valve for stable start.
- The unique sloping design of the welded pressure tight tank floor pan reduces the possibility of sedimentation in corners.
- Compact block unit: Pump, motor and controller form a compact block unit which is easy to remove for service and replacement without the necessity of disconnecting the tank and pipes. Other components can be replaced as single parts.
- Self-cleaning, no need for chemicals: The design of the tank means there is no need for regular cleaning or having to resort to heavy chemical cleaners – good for the environment and the end-user.
- Adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- Highest reliability due to high power motor.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- High degree of comfort: Low noise level.
- Vertical turnable discharge elbow with adaptor incorporating a non-return valve.
- Motor protection by thermal switch with automatic restart.
- Anti-blocking: Manual anti-blocking function for deblocking of the motor, no dismantling required.
- Drain down hose connection option when the tank is to be drained for service (flexible PVC hose with 2 clamps and a plug - supplied).
- Vent pipe connection option: Venting valve with carbon filter and overflow protection, possibility of connecting a vent pipe, for example over roof (pipe is not supplied).
- Continuous operation without tripping.
- Equivalent to Saniflo SaniSHOWER 1043/2.
- Installation: The SOLOLIFT2 D-2 must be installed according to EN 12050-2. When the unit is located inside a wall or in a floor unit, observe the minimum measurements to ensure that the unit can be inspected and is accessible for service.
- Flexible discharge elbow: Ø22/32mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 2 x Ø36/40/50mm on each side of the tank.
- Start/stop levels, mm above floor level: 58/35.
- Minimum height and distances: Please see pictures.
- Supply voltage: 1 x 220-240 V, 50 Hz.
- Tank volume: 2.0 ltr.
- Flow rate: 105 ltr/min.
- Net weight: 4.3 kg.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.