GRUNDFOS SOLOLIFT2 C-3 Domestic Lifting Station (3 Outlets), 97775332
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 C-3 Domestic Greywater Pump is a compact, ready-to-install, small-bore automatic lifting station for handling/removing lagre amounts of greywater up to 90°C from 3 different domestic appliances (such as a washing machine, dishwasher, bathtub, cabinet shower, wash basin or kitchen sink) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The SOLOLIFT2 C-3 Pump is a unique compact lifting station enabling drainage of 3 different domestic kitchen/bathroom appliances wherever needed, independent from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the greywater through a narrow pressure pipe (> Ø23mm) to the next down pipe – up to 6m high or 100m distance.
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 C-3 features and benefits:
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics, basements).
- Compact and slim design: For easy integration into the wall and is suitable for modern pre-wall installations.
- High-performance vortex pump with 20mm free passage and internal self-venting valve for stable start and handling effluents up to 90°C.
- Unique modular design with smooth line and rounded edges: Fits every modern kitchen/bathroom environment.
- The unique sloping design of the welded pressure tight tank floor pan reduces the possibility of sedimentation in corners.
- 'Clean hands' service ability: Segregated easy access pump, motor and electronics - the modular design of SOLOLIFT2 macerator separates the motor, pump and electronics from the processing chamber, meaning fast, clean access to the unit for repairs and servicing without the necessity of disconnecting the tank and pipes.
- Self-cleaning, no need for chemicals: The design of the tank means there is no need for regular cleaning or having to resort to heavy chemical cleaners – good for the environment and the end-user.
- Height-adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- Highest reliability due to high power motor.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Two side inlet connections with non-return flap valves: Prevent back- and cross-flow to inlet pipes.
- High degree of comfort: Low noise level.
- Two start levels: A low start level is suitable for modern flat shower trays and a higher start level is suitable for the inflow from a washing machine or bathtub.
- Vertical or horizontal discharge pipe connection: A turnable 360° adapter incorporating a non-return valve enables vertical or horizontal discharge direction for easy replacement.
- Motor protection by thermal switch with automatic restart.
- Drain down hose connection option when the tank is to be drained for service (flexible PVC hose with 2 clamps and a plug - supplied).
- Vent pipe connection option: Venting valve with carbon filter and overflow protection, possibility of connecting a vent pipe, for example over roof (pipe is not supplied).
- Continuous operation without tripping.
- Equivalent to Saniflo SaniVITE 1004.
- Installation: The SOLOLIFT2 C-3 must be installed according to EN 12050-2. When the unit is located inside a wall or in a floor unit, observe the minimum measurements to ensure that the unit can be inspected and is accessible for service.
- Flexible discharge elbow: Ø22/25/28/32/36/40mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 1 x Ø32/36/40mm at the top; 2 x Ø36/40/50mm on each side of the tank.
- Supply voltage: 1 x 220-240 V, 50 Hz.
- Tank volume: 5.7 ltr.
- Flow rate: 185 ltr/min.
- Net weight: 6.6 kg.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.