SANIFLO Sanicondens Pro Condensate Pump 1082/5
£65.21 inc. of VAT
£54.34 ex. of VAT
Grundfos Manufacturer's Product Code: 98452219.
The Grundfos CONLIFT1 LS Condensate Removal Pump is a small, compact lifting station with built-in-non-return valve, suitable for the pumping of condensate which is collected below sewer level or which cannot flow to the sewage system or drain of the building by means of a natural downward slope.
The CONLIFT1 LS is designed for the pumping of condensates not requiring neutralisation, i.e. with pH values of 2.5 or higher. from the following:
- air-conditioning systems;
- cooling and refrigeration systems;
- air dehumidifiers
The new CONLIFT1 LS is the latest addition to the robust and very popular Grundfos condensate removal range. The CONLIFT1 LS is a cost-effective, entry-level pump, still capable of removing condensate in a wide variety of applications. All the necessary elements required for installation are included, and once installed the units operate automatically, the in-built features ensure that the unit will not start more often than required. Installation is simplified by the inclusion of a 5.0m drain hose as well as the connection adaptors needed making installation simple. The smart balance system and the motor/pump unit ensure the unit can be adjusted to meet specific installation needs. CONLIFT1 LS is also supplied with wired alarm contact which can be used to activate an external alarm device or to switch-off the condensate source in case of high water level inside the unit (external alarm device is purchased separately).
The Grundfos CONLIFT1 LS Condensate Removal Pump has the following features and benefits:
- Easy trouble-free installation.
- Pre-installed non-return valve unit fixed via bayonet fitting with smart lock.
- Capsulated tank from motor, switch and electronic.
- Motor/pump unit can be rotated 180° on the tank.
- Four symmetrical inlets: 4 x Ø28mm.
- Supplied with 5.0m PVC drain hose and alarm contact with 1.7m cable.
- Discharge can handle Ø8 and Ø10 mm hoses: Ø8mm/Ø10mm adaptors are included.
- Unique sealing system ensures corrosion-free design.
- Water lock (syphon) inside tank prevents gas admittance from boilers.
- Motor enables up to 60 starts per hour.
- Field-proven level switch.
- Unique design ensures low-noise operation: noise level <47 dB.
- Max. head: 5.5m.
- Max. head to drain 200 kW boiler (32 ltr/h): 5.0m.
- Tank volume/effective volume, ltr: 2.65/0.9.
- pH of pumped condensate: >2.5.
- Power supply: 1 x 230 V + -6%, 50 Hz.
- Dimensions (L x H x W), mm: 258 x 183 x 165.
- Weight: 3.1kg.