SALUS MPA series circulation motor pump domestic heating and hot water system, MP200A
£57.60 inc. of VAT
£48.00 ex. of VAT
Grundfos Manufacturer's Product Code: 98334549.
The Grundfos UPS2 15-50/60 130 Domestic Circulator is a compact, variable speed, high efficiency, EuP 2015 compliant replacement for UPS 4m, 5m and 6m Circulator Pumps in tight-fit installations such as boilers; where 15 is a nominal diameter of suction and discharge ports (Ø15mm), 50/60 is maximum head height (5.0/6.0m), 130 is port-to-port length (130mm), designed for circulating liquids in a wide range of domestic and light commercial applications.
The Grundfos UPS2 is a perfect replacement for UPS 15-50 and 15-60 circulators in order to optimize efficiency in your domestic heating system - it is fitted with the most modern motor technology, and with an EEI value = 0.23 the pump is designed to meet the efficiency demands of the 2015 EuP directive. The UPS2 is specifically designed to fulfill performance and dimensional demands in connection with replacement of older UPS pumps - a universal retrofit pump that can be set to cover 4m, 5m and 6m versions of old UPS.
The Grundfos UPS2 Universal Replacement Pump has the following features and benefits:
- Three pumps in one: The UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS 15 models designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance.
- The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted on the left, right or on the top.
- Cable gland: The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators - this minimises time taken on changeover and rewiring.
- Compact dimensions: The UPS2 is almost identical in overall dimensions to the UPS15-50/UPS15-60 models.
- Vent screw: The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows manual venting to remove air from the heating system.
- Max. Flow Rate: 3.4m3/h.
- Max. Head: 6.2m.
- Liquid Temperature: +2°C to +95°C (TF 95).
- Max. System Pressure: 10 bar.
- Power Range: 7-48 W.
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to +40°C (+55°C in closed cabinets).
- Fittings: 1 ½" BSP.
- EEI: =0.23.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Net Weight: 2.65 kg.
Please note: Where the existing pump base is in good condition (e.g. free from corrosion) or it is too difficult to remove the complete unit from the system, a pump head option (product codde 98334563) can be chosen in order to minimise installation time by replacing the pump head only.