GRUNDFOS MAGNA1 25-40 180 Circulating Pump, 97924153
Grundfos Manufacturer's Product Code: 97924153.
The Grundfos MAGNA1 25-40 180 Circulating Pump is a high energy efficient/EuP ready variable speed single-head circulator, where 25 is a nominal diameter of suction and discharge ports (Ø25mm), 40 is maximum head height (40dm = 4.0m), 180 is port-to-port length (180mm), designed for circulating liquids in a wide range of light commercial and commercial applications including:
- Heating systems;
- Air conditioning and cooling systems;
- Domestic water systems;
- Ground-source heat pump systems;
- Solar heating systems.
With the addition of the MAGNA1 range Grundfos can now deliver the required high energy efficiency, but with a reduced set of features. These pumps can offer the perfect solution in a refurbishment situation where you need to either replace a Grundfos UPS product or one of the smaller models from the original MAGNA family. Grundfos MAGNA1 pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is desirable to optimise the settings of the pump duty point, thus reducing energy costs.
MAGNA1 circulating pumps are designed to handle liquids down to -10°C which makes them suitable for both tough industrial tasks and ground source heat systems. As the liquid temperature (-10°C to +110°C) is now independent of the ambient temperature (0°C to +40°C) ensuring the MAGNA1 pump will be a perfect fit regardless of whether your project requires heating or cooling circulation.
The MAGNA1 range of circulators comes complete with electronically controlled motors that are based on permanent magnet (PM) and stator technology. Improved hydraulics and a compact stator designed to minimise electrical energy consumption.
The Grundfos MAGNA1 Circulating Pump has the following features and benefits:
- Proportional pressure control in systems with considerable pressure losses in relation to large flow variations.
- Constant pressure control in systems with insignificant pressure losses in relation to large flow variations.
- Constant curve/constant speed operation, the pump will run at a constant speed, independent of the actual flow demand in the system.
- No external motor protection required.
- Wide temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each other.
- High degree of comfort - Minimum noise from valves, etc.
- Simple installation: Suitable for installation in existing systems.
- Nine possible pump settings.
- User-friendly front-mounted control panel: Eight light fields for indication of pump setting.
- Low energy consumptio: All MAGNA1 pumps comply with EuP 2013 and 2015 requirements: EEI = 0.22.
- Minimal maintenance and long life.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar.
- Pipe connection: G 1½" (BSPM).
- Port-to-port length: 180mm.
- Head, Max: 40dm.
- Power input - Phase 1: 9 .. 56 W.
- Maximum current consumption: 0.09 .. 0.45 A.
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz.
- Rated voltage: 1 x 230 V ± 10 %.
- Motor protection: None.
- The pump incorporates overload protection.
- Net weight: 4.4 kg.
- Replacement for Grundfos UPS 25-55 Circulating Pump which became obsolete in January 2013 due to new EU legislation on energy efficiency.
- 2 Years Manufacturer's Guarantee.
For more detailed specifications and installation/user instructions on the Grundfos MAGNA1 25-40, please refer to this product's Data Booklet and Installation and Operating Guide.