ROTHENBERGER SuperFire 2 Soldering and Brazing Blow Torch ONLY, 3.5644
MPN: 3.5644 (35644 / UK35644)
£80.44 Inc VAT
£67.03 Exc VAT
£127.97 RRP 37% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
ROTHENBERGER Manufacturer's Product Code: 3.5644 / 35644.
The UK's no.1 best selling torch, the Rothenberger SuperFire 2 / Super-Fire 2 Soldering and Brazing Blow Torch 3.5644 is "The Original, The Best and The Hottest" torch on the market. The SuperFire 2 is the result of many years experience and provides the highest standards in concentrating high temperature for fast and effective soldering and brazing even fully upside down.
With its fully adjustable flame control as well as the constant flame mode and guaranteed 360° Anti Flare, it is ideally suited for many different uses as well as soldering and brazing. With the the 1" thread connection is suitable for use with MAP/Pro and Propane gas cylinders, the SuperFire 2 is super popular with all trades, particularly Plumbing & Heating, HVAC, Refrigeration and Roofing and has become the market leader and the torch of choice for the professional, worldwide. The Super Fire 2 is serviceable and replacement parts are available for long service life.
* Always remove the torch from the bottle and purge with gas between uses and for storage.
The Rothenberger SuperFire 2 Soldering & Brazing Blow Torch features and specifications:
- Stainless steel burn tube.
- Instant automatic ignition.
- Guaranteed anti-flare, adjustable flame.
- Long life piezo ignitor.
- Solid die cast torch body.
- Fine filtered jet.
- Professional performance.
- Fast, concentrated, high heat.
- Works in any position, even upside down.
- Turbine flame burner tip for brazing up to Ø28mm (O.D.).
- Fracture groove prevents gas leakage if torch is dropped.
- Typical application: Ideal for use in the plumbing, heating, refrigeration, air-conditioning and associated trades.
- Fits all types of gas cylinder with optional adaptors (best operated with Rothenberger Propane or Rothenberger MAPP® (MAP/Pro) Gas Disposable Cylinders - NOT SUPPLIED and must be purchased separately).
- Temperatures: Propane - up to 1,750°C; MAPP® (MAP/Pro) - up to 1,950°C.
Please note: The price is for the Rothenberger Super Fire 2 Torch ONLY; Gas is NOT INCLUDED and has to be purchased separately.