M-PRESS SPM19 Battery-Powered Hydraulic Mini Pressing Tool - M15mm/M22mm/M28mm
£1018.80 Inc VAT
£849.00 Exc VAT
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
M-PRESS SPM19 Mini Battery-Powered Hydraulic Pressing Tool complete with 15mm, 22mm and 28mm M-profile pressing jaws.
The M-Press SPM19 is a compact pressing tool with 360° rotating pressing jaw holder and automatic piston return. This battery-powered hydraulic press tool is exclusively used for the production of a permanent connection between tubes and press fittings in all usual types of material, such as PEX-pipe, multilayer composite and metal systems.
The M-Press SPM19 is small and light and has many valuable features to make working easier, faster and safer. Thanks to the reduced weight and the improved design the SPM19 mini pressing tool is even handier and makes it easier to work in over-head situations. The LED signal gives information about the battery or the status of the pressing units or occurred failures.
- Suitable for use on M-Press Fittings, Geberit Mapress, Pegler Yorkshire Xpress, Sanha.
- Safe handling with slip-proof rubberized handle housing and ergonomic design.
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic casing.
- Powerful Lithium-Ion battery.
- Service LED indication.
- Automatic pressing cycle.
- Rotatable head.
- Manual release valve.
- Wrist strap.
- Dimensions: Metal pipe up to 35mm (stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, copper alloys); Please note 35mm M-profile pressing jaw is not included with this tool and must be purchased separately.
- Dimensions: Plastic pipe up to 40mm (multilayer pipe, PEX-pipe); Please note 35mm M-profile pressing jaw is not included with this tool and must be purchased separately.
- Compatible with NOVOPRESS pressing jaws type AFP101 and Rothenberger pressing jaws type ROMAX compact.
- Scope of delivery:
• 1 x SPM19 battery powered mini pressing tool;
• 1 x 15mm, 1 x 22mm, 1 x 28mm M-profile pressing jaws;
• 1 x 1.5 Ah Battery;
• 1 x 240V Charger;
• 1 x 1.8m USB 2.0 cable;
• CD-software + instruction manual;
• Heavy-duty carrying case.
- Piston force (linear pressing force): 19 kN.
- Piston stroke: 30mm.
- Pressing time: approx. 3-4 sec.
- Battery: 18V Li-Ion 1.5 Ah (optional 3.0 Ah).
- Battery charging time: approx. 30 min.
- Interface: Mini USB.
- Weight (incl. battery excl. pressing jaw): approx. 1.7 kg.
- Outer dimensions: approx. 390 mm x 120 mm x 75 mm.
- Please note: The tool is only suitable for manual operation and after a series of approx. 40-50 press cycles, it must be allowed to cool down for about 10 minutes.