SIAMP Skipper 45 Dual Flush Valve, (32455007) 32456010
£17.22 Inc VAT
£14.35 Exc VAT
£25.80 RRP 33% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 5 days
SIAMP Manufacturer's Part Number: 32455007.
The Siamp Skipper 45 Dual Flush Valve complete with 2" Outlet, supplied with chrome plated Push Button.
The Skipper 45 is compact outlet valve suitable as a direct and simple replacement for the traditional UK siphon and cistern top flushing mechanism. With the addition of a dual flush capability, enabling large water savings, which is ideal for the climate conscious and those on water meters.
The flush valve body is constructed from strong white plastic with a high quality finish. The strainer is made from rugged and strong ABS allowing for a powerful rinsing flow. The strainer seal is SBS moulded elastomer, which allows for strong elasticity and reinforcement. There is a specially designed bowl seal foam which will help compensate for any unevenness, allowing for a precise and accurate fit for any cistern.
Features and specifications:
- Perfect to be installed with any plastic or ceramic cistern.
- Made from strong high quality plastic material.
- Easy installation.
- Dual flush valve with 2" outlet.
- Dual flush operation: Full (long)/economical (short/small) flush.
- Supplied with chrome plated push button.
- 2" (50mm) outlet to suit European style top flush cisterns.
- Easy installation and setting, with self adjusting control button.
- Height adjustable, with a ridged design.
- Water economising: Adjustable small flush: 3-4.5 litres.
- Adjustable overflow every 5mm.
- Adjustable stirrup tolerates basic off-centering of old cisterns.
- Strainer seal made from SBS moulded elastomer for elasticity and shape reinforcing cistern bottom tightness.
- Powerful rinsing flow: 2.75 ltrs/sec.
- Suitable for cistern lid holes ranging from Ø18 to 50mm.