DUDLEY - Kinetic - Infrared Urinal Flush Control – Grey Control/Valve, PSPKIN327878
£191.23 Inc VAT
£159.36 Exc VAT
£289.84 RRP 34% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
Kinetic - Infrared Urinal Flush Control - Grey Controller & Grey Valve - Mains and Battery Operated, 0.1 to 10 Bar Pressure c/w Ceiling Fitting Kit, Tap Compression 1/2" Adaptors, Remote Solenoid Connector
For all washroom urinals
Introducing Kinetic - the new, intelligent urinal flushing control from Dudley. Attractively styled, multi-functional and simple to install and set-up, Kinetic has been designed to reduce water consumption in commercial washroom installations.
• Kinetic is ideal for use with automatic cisterns and multiple station urinals.
• Can be easily installed into pipework, wall or ceiling mounted applications.
• Supplied with an aesthetically pleasing flush mounting kit.
• Each unit can be powered by mains, 4 x AA batteries or mains with battery backup (batteries not included).
• Control box can be installed remotely from the solenoid and is supplied as standard with a 1m cable.
• Passive infrared sensor detects user movement. After a pre-set time, the solenoid valve allows water to fill the cistern and deliver a flush.
• Fast fill reduces scale build up.
• Suitable for water pressures ranging from 0.1 bar to 10 bar.
• Quick and simple set up via user-friendly buttons and intuitive software without having to continually refill and empty the automatic cistern.
• 12 hour hygiene and 24 hour economy flushing modes can also be quickly configured to customer requirements.
• Tamper proof design and chrome fittings are conveniently included.
• WRAS approval pending.
• Control box dimensions: 118mm(h) x 118mm(w) x 33mm(d).
• Solenoid box dimensions: 98mm(h) x 100mm(w) x 50mm(d).
• Regulates flushing based on actual washroom usage to save up to 80% of water when compared to traditional systems.
• Available in glossy white and grey finishes. White control box and grey solenoid combination also available.
Control Box Dimensions
118(h) x 118(w) x 33(d)
Control Box Weight With Batteries
Control Box Weight Without Batteries
98(h) x 100(w) x 50(d)
230V AC mains or 4x AA Battery
1M cable included, up to 5M can be used
Control Box Fixing
Flush Mounting Bezel Provided, can fit a standard single pattress (not provided)
Tap to compression adaptors provided
Control Box Material
WRAS approved acetal
Control Box Sensor Type
White & Grey
Up to 2 minutes (9L Cistern at 0.1bar)
0.1 - 10 bar