TECTITE Classic T12/T090 10mm Elbow, 45510
*** PLEASE NOTE: LIMITED AVAILABILITY, SUBJEST TO STOCK. ***
TECTITE Manufacturer's Product Code: 45510.
The Tectite Classic Demountable Metal Push-Fit 10mm Elbow T12/T090; Connection: Push-Fit x Push-Fit; 10mm x 10mm.
The original Tectite fitting and proven in the field for over 15 years, Tectite Classic can be used for similar applications to
Tectite Sprint but where a demountable fitting is required.
Features and benefits:
- Domestic applications.
- Fully demountable fitting: Can be taken off and reused.
- High speed and clean jointing technique: Significant installation time and cost savings, also less finishing/cleaning required.
- Suitable for use on: Hot and cold potable water; Central heating systems from boiler to radiator; Chilled water services.
- NOT suitable for use on gas applications.
- Up to 16 bar @ 30°C/6 bar @ 95°C performance (copper tube).
- Low profile: Slim DZR copper alloy body, attractive and easy to insulate.
- Highly versatile: Compatible with plain and chrome plated copper tube to EN 1057, Polybutylene to BS 7291-2, P-EX and Tectite P-EX pipe to BS 7291-3.
- Heat free installation: No hot work, no risk of collateral damage to fixtures and fittings.
- Flux free: Less mess, less flush cleaning and less risk to boilers, pumps and valves.
- Metal body: Rodent resistant.
- WRAS and DVGW approved.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Material: Body - DZR Brass; 'O' ring - EPDM; Pipe guide - Glass filled nylon 6; Grab ring - Stainless steel; Demount collar - Acetal copolymer.
- Tectite Manufacturer's Guarantee: 25 years against manufacturing defects.