Tectite Metal Push-Fit Fittings
Tectite offers a range of benefits and unique features designed to make installations of all sizes more efficient without compromising on quality. From 10mm Copper push-fit through to fully demountable 54mm 316 Stainless Steel, Tectite provides contractors and installers with a swift and clean installation, whilst ensuring specifiers and architects are confident in the performance and satisfied with a competitive total installed cost.
Tectite Push-Fit Benefits:
- Tectite Tube - World's first Flexible Metal Tube in 15 and 22mm.
- Installed cost savings - joints made in a fraction of the time.
- Heat free - no hot work, so no risk of collateral damage to fixtures and fittings.
- Flux free - less mess, less flush cleaning and less risk to heat exchangers and radiator valves.
- Rotatable joint - makes working in confined spaces easier.
- Compatibility with pipe materials - Copper, Stainless, Carbon, PEX and PB.
- Consistent visual appearance and low profile - attractive and easy to insulate.
- Swift installation - up to four times as fast as a traditional joint.
- High performance - push fitting without compromising temperature and pressure capability: MOP 10 bar @ 114°C.
- Metal body - resists rodent attack.
Tectite is a flagship brand of Pegler Yorkshire.