BOND IT Multi-Pupose Silicone Sealant, Clear, BDSVT
£2.95 Inc VAT
£2.46 Exc VAT
£6.56 RRP 55% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The BOND IT GP200 BDSVT is a multi-purpose contractors grade (low modulus) acetoxy silicone rubber sealant with fungicide, suitable for most sealing jobs around the home; Translucent/Clear.
The Bond It GP200 has excellent adhesion to glass, glazed surfaces, ceramic tiles, aluminium, many plastics and most paints. It is ideal for the following applications - kitchen work tops, bathrooms, showers, utility rooms and general DIY jobs such as house/car/caravan/boat. GP200 is resistant to all common household cleaning chemicals - in showers and bathrooms best results are obtained with a weekly clean to prevent organic build up.
The Bond It GP200 BDSVT features and specifications:
- Suitable for: Glass, glazed surfaces, ceramic tiles, aluminium, many plastics and most paints:
• Preparation: Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease or any contaminants that may hinder adhesion. All cements, concretes and bare metal surfaces should be primed prior to the application of the silicone. Timber should be primed and painted.
• Application: Apply using a standard sealant gun with the nozzle cut at an angle of 45°, and to an opening slightly larger than the joint to be sealed. Tool using a stick or plastic spatula wetted with soapy water. Do not apply to wet surfaces, although wetting immediately afterwards will not have any adverse effect.
• Limitations: Do not use on surfaces where bare ferrous metals, brass copper, lead, aluminium or zinc cannot be primed. Do not use on surfaces where water can penetrate through porous materials to affect the bond, without first carrying out remedial work. Not suitable for fixing of mirrors or sealing natural stone or marble. Please note: This product should not be used with aquaria or on bitumen or asphalt.
• Maintenance: Resistant to all common household cleaning chemicals. In showers and bathrooms best results are obtained with a weekly clean to prevent organic build up. Stains can be removed with commercial bleach.
- Excellent adhesion properties: Good to glass, glazed and painted surfaces and most common building materials.
- Skins in minutes for a tack free surface.
- Remains flexible for up to 20 years.
- Contains fungicide to prevent mould growth.
- Resistant to UV and ozone.
- Application temperature: +5 to + 30°C.
- Service temperature: -40 to + 100°C.
- Cleaning of tools: Use white spirit.
- Conforms to BS EN15651-1,3:2012; F EXT-INT, S1.
- Approvals: CE.
- Container size: EU3 plastic cartridge (Standard EU3 cartridge for standard guns).
- Colour: Translucent/Clear.
- Shelf life: 24 months in unopened cartridges.