POLYPIPE Solvent Soil and Vent 110mm Short Access Pipe Double Socket, Black, SWA44B
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: SWA44B.
POLYPIPE System 2000 Soil & Vent Outlet - Ø110mm/4'' Double Socket Short Access Pipe with screwed access cap; Black.
Where the discharge stack has a long drain connection to an inspection chamber, access for rodding and testing should be provided at or near the base of the stack. When ground floor appliances are connected to the soil stack, the access point should be sited above the spillover level of the appliances.
For multi-storey domestic buildings, access into the stack should be provided at 3 storey intervals and for multi-storey commercial buildings access should be provided on each floor.
- Polypipe Soil & Vent: Solvent Soil & Vent fitting with screwed access cap used for pipe cleaning/inspection.
- Connections: Solvent Weld Sockets x Solvent Weld Sockets.
- Outer dimensions: Ø110mm/4''.
- Wall thickness: 3.20mm.
- Material: PVCu; Manufactured to BS EN 1329-1 and BS 4514 (PVCu soil pipes & fittings: 110mm).
- Colour: Black.
- Note: Polypipe soil and waste systems are suitable for short intermittent discharges of hot and cold water in normal domestic installations in the UK. They are not suitable for continuous discharge at elevated temperatures.