POLYPIPE Ring Seal Soil and Vent 110mm Access Bend 92.5Deg Single Socket Grey, SB413G
£34.68 Inc VAT
£28.90 Exc VAT
£92.80 RRP 63% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: SB413G.
POLYPIPE Ring Seal (Push-Fit) Soil & Vent Fitting - Ø110mm/4'' Single Socket 92.5 degrees Access Bend with screwed access cap; Grey.
Where the discharge stack has a long drain connection to an inspection chamber, access for rodding and testing should be provided at or near the base of the stack. When ground floor appliances are connected to the soil stack, the access point should be sited above the spillover level of the appliances.
For multi-storey domestic buildings, access into the stack should be provided at 3 storey intervals and for multi-storey commercial buildings access should be provided on each floor.
- Polypipe Soil & Vent: Ring Seal Soil & Vent 92.5 degrees bend with screwed access cap used for pipe cleaning/inspection.
- Connections: Ring Seal (push-fit) Socket x Spigot (fits into another socketed pipe, fitting or connector).
- Outer dimensions: Ø110mm/4''.
- Wall thickness: 3.20mm.
- Material: PVCu; Manufactured to BS EN 1329-1 and BS 4514 (PVCu soil pipes & fittings: 110mm).
- Colour: Grey.
- Note: Polypipe soil and waste systems are suitable for short intermittent discharges of hot and cold water in normal domestic installations in the UK. They are not suitable for continuous discharge at elevated temperatures.