POLYPIPE PolyFit 15mm Spigot Blank End, White, FIT915
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: FIT915.
POLYPIPE PolyFit Spigot Blank End complete with Reinforcing Sleeve, 15mm; NOT suitable for use with compression fittings.
PolyFit is the one step, fully hand or tool demountable and re-usable push-fit plumbing system, which combines with Polypipe White Polybutylene pipe to create a truly flexible, yet highly secure, plumbing system that is demountable and re-usable when required.
Fittings may need to be temporarily or permanently blanked for testing, avoidance of construction debris or for future connections. Polyfit fittings can be blanked off temporarily using Polyfit Spigot Blank End which features handy finger slots for gripping when demounting when used in temporary situations.
- Fully demountable and re-usable.
- One step operation: For quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water systems in domestic properties.
- Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.
- Not suitable for transportation of gases, not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine.
- Not suitable for use with compression fittings.
- Complete with reinforcing sleeve.
- Material: Polybutylene.
- Colour: White.
- Guarantee: Polypipe guarantees for 25 years against defects in materials or manufacture of the PolyFit hot and cold water supply and heating systems from the date purchased. This guarantee only applies if the products are installed in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and are used in a normal domestic operation.