POLYPIPE PolyFit 10mm Barrier Pipe, 50mtrs Coil, White, FIT5010B
£62.26 Inc VAT
£51.88 Exc VAT
£148.20 RRP 58% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: FIT5010B.
POLYPIPE PolyFit 10mm barrier pipe, 50 metres straight coiled length, white.
POLYPIPE PolyFit is the one step, fully demountable and re-usable push-fit plumbing system, which combined with Polypipe White Polybutylene pipe, creates a truly flexible, yet highly secure, plumbing system that is demountable and reusable when required.
- Designed for central heating systems.
- Incorporates an oxygen barrier to inhibit oxygen permeation.
- Use of inhibitors is recommended as corrosion can occur in all types of system regardless of pipe material.
- Can also be used for domestic hot and cold water services.
POLYPIPE PolyFit Polybutylene Pipe features:
- Flexibility: Flexible pipe means it can more easily be ‘cabled’ around obstructions so fewer joints are required.
- Fewer joints reduce installation time and system costs.
- Push-fit means no naked flames with reduced inherent risks.
- Good resistance to freezing temperatures, maintaining long-term durability in heating and water applications.
- Plastic pipe: No scale build-up/corrosion so reduced risk of burst pipes.
- Long-term performance benefits over traditional rigid metal systems.
- Quieter in service, cooler to the touch and less heat loss.
- "Plumb Straight" technology: PolyFit coiled pipe designed to effectively remain straight when un-coiled.
- Size: 10mm x 50mtrs coiled length.
- Material: Polybutylene with EVOH barrier.
- Colour: White.
• Standards Manufacturing Quality Assurance in accordance with BS EN ISO 9002.
• Installation Standard: To follow the requirements of BS5955 - PART 8 2001 Plastic pipework (Thermoplastic Materials).
• British Standard: Class S rated to BS7291 Part 1 and Kitemark Licence Number 38148 to BS7291 Part 1 & 2.
• British Gas: Accepted the PolyFit Class S Polybutylene Pipe systems as being acceptable for open vented and sealed central heating systems and are eligible for acceptance onto Home Care Central Heating System Cover.
- Guarantee: Polypipe guarantees for 25 years against defects in materials or manufacture of the PolyFit hot and cold water supply and heating systems from the date purchased. This guarantee only applies if the products are installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations and are used in a normal domestic operation.
NOTE: Polybutylene pipe must not be used for long permanently exposed runs of pipe where appearance is important.