POLYPIPE PolyPlumb 28mm Barrier Pipe, 50 metres Coil, Grey, PB5028B
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: PB5028B.
POLYPIPE PolyPlumb 28mm x 50 metres Polybutylene Grey Barrier Pipe with EVOH barrier, straight coiled length.
PolyPlumb is an integrated flexible plumbing system, incorporating Polybutylene pipes and a complimentary range of push-fit fittings, and can be used in hot and cold water supply, and radiator and floor heating installations. PolyPlumb - the original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system - offers a high degree of reliability, achived through a product design that has been tried and tested over the past 30 years.
PolyPlumb Polybutylene Barrier Pipe features and benefits:
- Flexibility: Flexible pipe means it can more easily be ‘cabled' around obstructions, meaning fewer joints are required thus reducing installation time and system costs.
- Push-fit means no naked flames with reduced inherent risks.
- Good resistance to freezing temperatures, maintaining long-term durability in heating and water applications.
- Long-term performance benefits over traditional rigid metal systems:
• Plastic pipe means no scale build-up.
• No corrosion and reduced risk of burst pipes.
• Quieter in service, cooler to the touch and less heat loss.
- "Plumb Straight" technology: PolyPlumb coiled pipe is designed to effectively remain straight when un-coiled.
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water and heating systems in domestic properties such as radiator and underfloor heating installations.
- Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.
- Not suitable for transportation of gases, not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine.
- Pipe diameter: Ø28mm.
- Length: 50 metres coil.
- Material: Polybutylene.
- Colour: Grey.
- Approvals: WRAS, BBA.
- Guarantee: Polypipe guarantees for 25 years against defects in materials or manufacture of the PolyPlumb hot and cold water supply and heating systems from the date purchased. This guarantee only applies if the products are installed in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and are used in a normal domestic operation.
- NOTE: Polybutylene pipe must not be used for long permanently exposed runs of pipe where appearance is important.