Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation Kit - 3m
Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation 3 Metre Kit - the new 'fit and forget' solution to frozen condensate pipes, offers an innovative passive solution to the issue of frozen condensate from condensing boiles.
The Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation 3 Metre Kit includes:
- Condensulate pipe - 3.0 linear meters;
- 1 x straight adaptor/connector - 21.5mm x 20mm;
- 1 x adaptor/reducer - 32mm x 21.5mm;
- 1 x pipe end - 21.5mm;
- 1 x Drainguard;
- 1 x Instruction card.
Condensulate Condensing Boiler Pipe Insulation Features and Benefits:
- Condensulate is easy to install - includes adaptors.
- Fully integrated & flexible pipe.
- Condensulate is not vulnerable to UV degradation, vandalism or vermin when sleeved in waste pipe.
- An innovative cost effective solution.
- No electrical or mechanical parts - no power supply needed.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Sleeve in 32mm waste pipe.
- Condensulate is independently tested by the building research establishment to -20°C.
- Does not freeze at -5°C.
- BS 5864-2010 compliant.
- Testing period for 12 hours with a flow rate at 500ml per hour.
- Boilers only produce condensate whilst operating in condensing mode, flow rates are not constant.
- Note: It is recommended that no more than 3m of Condensulate is run externally and that a fall of 30° is maintained across the length and as few 90° bends are used as possible.