Press 15mm x 1/2 Lever Ball Valve Red Handle, GP60015012PFRH
£9.64 Inc VAT
£8.03 Exc VAT
£35.69 RRP 73% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
M-PRESS FITTINGS 15mm x 1/2” Brass Lever Ball Valve, Red Handle, GP60015012PFRH.
- Brand: M-Press Fittings.
- Part number: GP60015012PFRH.
- Fitting type: Quarter-turn, lever operated, full bore isolating ball valve with press-fit end; Supplied as one integral unit.
- Size: 15mm x 1/2”.
- Material (body): DZR (forged) brass (CW602N).
- O-ring/Seals: EPDM (Black/water); Feature defined leak paths - a ‘fail safe’ against unpressed joints.
- Seats: PTFE.
- Connections: Female Press x Female BSP Parallel Thread; suitable for copper/carbon steel/stainless steel tube.
- Operation: Lever operated.
- Handle/lever colour: Red (branded).
- Application: Potable (drinking/purified) water/Cooling (chilled) water/Boosted cold water/Water heating systems.
- Installation: Requires no soldering, adhesives, compounds, gas or hot works. Use of suitable crimping tool required to seal and secure the product to pipework (no hand/manual tooling).
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar (rated PN16).
- Working temperature: -10°C - +120°C.
- Approvals: WRAS (approval number 2006012).
- Demountable/Reusable: No.