HX20/15W WAVIN HEP2O 15MMx1/2" BSP TANK CONNECTOR
Manufacturers part number: HD20/15W
Wavin Hep2O Tank Connector, 15mm x 1/2" BSP.
- Tank ConnectorsÂ is used when connectingÂ Hep2O pipeÂ to cylinders, radiators etc.Â
- With BSP tail and backnut - for cold water use only.
- Fully demountable using HepKeyÂ®.
- Material: Polybutylene/Minlon Cap.
- Colour: White.
- Note: All Hep2O fittings are pre-lubricated - no additional lubrication required, and fully compatible with Hep2O and copper pipe.
- Do not use any jointing compound when fitting tank connectors, use only sealing washers.
- In4SureÂ® joint recognition â€“ tells you when the pipe is fully inserted.
- Secure demounting with the new HepKeyÂ® system - innovative pipe release system.
- New SmartSleeve for easy pipe insertion.
- 50 year industry leading Guarantee.
For more detailed information, please refer to Hep2O Installer Guide.
Hep2O is Kitemarked to Class S of BS 7291, parts 1 and 2 and is manufactured within a Quality Management System which satisfies BS EN ISO 9002.
Hep2O is also approved by WRAS - deemed safe for use in the supply of drinking water.
Hep2O Guarantee - As a result of its rigorous Quality Management programme, Hep2O carries a 50 year guarantee against defect in materials or manufacturing of all its pipe and fittings.