HX44/28W WAVIN HEP2O 28MM PUSH FIT BLANKING PEG
£1.08 Inc VAT
£0.90 Exc VAT
£1.96 RRP 45% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
Manufacturers part number: HX44/28W
Wavin Hep2O Push Fit Blanking Peg, 28mm.
- Hep2O blanking pegs can be used to close off any unused sockets.
- When you need to provide a temporary or permanent seal to one of the ports on a Hep2O fitting, insert a blanking plug directly into the open connection. Use In4Sure® joint recognition technology to check the plug is fully inserted.
- Fully demountable using HepKey® - to remove the blanking plug use a HepKey® or HepKey Plus® and continue with the installation.
- Material: Polybutylene/Minlon Cap.
- Colour: White.
- Note: All Hep2O fittings are pre-lubricated - no additional lubrication required, and fully compatible with Hep2O and copper pipe.
- In4Sure® joint recognition – tells you when the pipe is fully inserted.
- Secure demounting with the new HepKey® system - innovative pipe release system.
- New SmartSleeve for easy pipe insertion.
- 50 year industry leading Guarantee.
For more detailed information, please refer to Hep2O Installer Guide.
Hep2O is Kitemarked to Class S of BS 7291, parts 1 and 2 and is manufactured within a Quality Management System which satisfies BS EN ISO 9002.
Hep2O is also approved by WRAS - deemed safe for use in the supply of drinking water.
Hep2O Guarantee - As a result of its rigorous Quality Management programme, Hep2O carries a 50 year guarantee against defect in materials or manufacturing of all its pipe and fittings.