HX38/15W WAVIN HEP2O 3/4"BSPx15MM APPLIANCE VALVE
Manufacturers part number: HX38/15W
Wavin Hep2O Appliance/Washing Machine Valve, 3/4" BSP x 15mm:
- For intermittent hot and cold water use up to a maximum of 65ºC;
- With hot/cold indicator insert;
- Fully demountable using HepKey®;
- Not to be used for central heating;
- Material: Polybutylene/Minlon Cap;
- Colour: White;
- Note: All Hep2O fittings are pre-lubricated - no additional lubrication required, and fully compatible with Hep2O and copper pipe.
- In4Sure® joint recognition – tells you when the pipe is fully inserted.
- Secure demounting with the new HepKey® system - innovative pipe release system.
- New SmartSleeve for easy pipe insertion.
- 50 year industry leading Guarantee.
For more detailed information, please refer to Hep2O Installer Guide.
Hep2O is Kitemarked to Class S of BS 7291, parts 1 and 2 and is manufactured within a Quality Management System which satisfies BS EN ISO 9002.
Hep2O is also approved by WRAS - deemed safe for use in the supply of drinking water.
Hep2O Guarantee - As a result of its rigorous Quality Management programme, Hep2O carries a 50 year guarantee against defect in materials or manufacturing of all its pipe and fittings.