GROHE Minta Touch Electronic Monobloc Kitchen Mixer L-Shape Pull-Out Spout 31360 001
MPN: 31360 001 (31360001)
£282.00 Inc VAT
£235.00 Exc VAT
£598.80 RRP 53% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 30 days
The GROHE Minta Touch Monobloc Electronic Single Lever L-shaped Kitchen Sink Mixer 1/2'' with Extractable Mousseur Spout 31360 001 is an electronic single control kitchen mixer with high angular swivel spout and pull-out mousseur with automatic return; touch-activated via skin contact; designed for monobloc installations in high pressure systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The new Minta Touch stays clean when your hands are not. Thanks to innovative EasyTouch technology, you simply touch the mixer body at any point with the back of your hand, wrist or forearm to turn it on and off - ideal for all busy cooks and their helpers. The faucet remains clean and bacteria free, no matter how many times you need to turn it on, or what you're cooking at the time. Choose the Minta Touch function in a cold water version or upgrade to include warm water controlled by a thermostat - either way it is as safe as it is hassle-free. This practical, hygienic technology is seamlessly integrated, meaning Minta retains the same gorgeous good looks as before. The functionality combined with sleek architectural lines, visual clarity and L-shaped swivel spout design of GROHE Minta 31360 allows even the largest pot to be easily positioned for filling. The elegant lever handle benefits from GROHE SilkMove® technology - the superior GROHE SilkMove® ceramic cartridge ensures precise and seamless temperature adjustment from hot to warm to cold, while GROHE StarLight® chrome guarantees a pristine finish for years to come.
The GROHE Minta Touch Kitchen Sink Mixer 31360 001 features and specifications:
- GROHE EasyTouch technology: Activation of cold water via skin contact - touch the mixer at any point with wrist, elbow or just fingertip to turn cold water on/off; The spout can be swivelled at the nozzle without activating the fitting.
- L-shaped tubular spout with extractable (pull-out) mousseur.
- Pull-out mousseur: Increases the operating radius of the mixer; Automatic return into spout.
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling high L-spout; 360° swivel area.
- Monobloc (single hole) installation.
- Variable handle positioning: Left, right, or centre and all points in between.
- Single lever operation.
- GROHE SilkMove® 46mm ceramic cartridge: For precise smooth operation and water control.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Integrated non-return valve: Protected against backflow.
- Safety shutdown circuit.
- Solenoid valve with filter.
- Indication of battery status through different pulses of water: 3 water pulses.
- Automatic safety stop after contact: 60 seconds (factory pre-set).
- Flexible connection hoses.
- Rapid installation system.
- Max. clamping length: 60mm.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 80 °C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60 °C.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: 11 ltr/min.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar.
- If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- Voltage supply: 6 V lithium-battery, type CR-P2 (supplied).
- Type of protection IP 44.
- Approvals: CE.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Dimensions, mm: See pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Only COLD water is activated by touch function in this kitchen mixer; To touch activate warm (mixed) water the special accessory (34487 + 47533) is required (purchased separately).