15mm x 3/8" Iron Brass Compression Male Coupler
£1.50 inc. of VAT
£1.25 ex. of VAT
*** PLEASE NOTE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABILITY: Price is subject to stock. Only a few left in stock, strictly on 'first come, first served' basis and while stocks last ***
The GROHE Minta Monobloc Single Lever L-shaped Kitchen Sink Mixer with Extractable Mousseur Spout 32168 000 is a single control kitchen sink mixer with high angular swivel spout and pull-out rinsing spray with automatic return; designed for monobloc installations in high pressure systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The GROHE Minta kitchen mixer with its sleek architectural lines and visual clarity is the perfect finishing touch for the contemporary kitchen. Clear contours and a reductive form make this Minta kitchen tap an intriguing eye-catcher, while various convenient features provide real practical benefits. Good looks are combined with functionality and the angular swivel spout design of GROHE Minta 32 168 000 allows even largest pots to be easily positioned for filling. And with the convenience of a pull-out rinsing spray that allows you to direct water wherever you need it, this GROHE Minta kitchen sink mixer is the perfect balance of form and function. The elegant lever handle benefits from GROHE SilkMove® technology - the superior GROHE SilkMove® ceramic cartridge ensures precise and seamless temperature adjustment from hot to warm to cold. While GROHE StarLight® chrome guarantees a pristine finish for years to come.
The GROHE Minta Kitchen Sink Mixer 32168000 features and specifications:
- Monobloc (single hole) installation.
- Variable handle positioning: Left, right, or center and all points in between.
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling high L-shaped tubular spout with extractable (pull-out) mousseur; 360° swivel area.
- Pull-out mousseur (aerator) spray: Increases the operating radius of the mixer; Automatic return into spout.
- Single lever operation.
- GROHE SilkMove® 46mm ceramic cartridge: For precise smooth operation and water control.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Integrated non-return valve: Protected against backflow.
- Flexible connection hoses.
- Rapid installation system.
- Max. clamping length: 60mm.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 80°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: approx. 11.0 ltrs/min.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar.
- If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems ONLY.
- Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: See pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.
£1.50 inc. of VAT
£1.25 ex. of VAT
£270.00 inc. of VAT
£225.00 ex. of VAT
£205.55 inc. of VAT
£171.29 ex. of VAT
£118.50 inc. of VAT
£98.75 ex. of VAT
£114.00 inc. of VAT
£95.00 ex. of VAT