GROHE Eurosmart Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer, Low Spout, Chrome, 33281 002
£51.10 Inc VAT
£42.58 Exc VAT
£131.77 RRP 61% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE Eurosmart 33281 002 is a single lever kitchen sink mixer with low flat swivel spout, designed for monobloc installations in high pressure water systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
Combine practicality with distinctive design with the new GROHE Eurosmart. Designed to provide unrivalled performance and temperature-safe, effortless control for even the busiest kitchen, it doesn't compromise on style. With an elegantly curved spout and solid cylindrical body the new Eurosmart 33 281 002 is a good-looking central feature in your kitchen that is also a pleasure to use, time after time. Featuring a 140° swivel spout, the GROHE Eurosmart kitchen tap will make an extremely convenient addition to your kitchen, offering all the flexibility you need, while preventing the spout from colliding with any surrounding cupboards or walls. Water volume and temperature are adjusted smoothly and effortlessly thanks to the GROHE SilkMove® technology. With GROHE's Easy Exchange Mousseur system, the aerator is easy to unscrew with a coin whenever you wish to clean or replace it. Finished in GROHE StarLight® chrome, this sink mixer radiates a durable, glossy sheen, making it an attractive eye-catcher in your kitchen, even after many years of use.
The GROHE Eurosmart Low Kitchen Sink Mixer 33281002 features and specifications:
- New improved streamlined design: Modern contemporary; 35% taller than previous model for more comfortable use; Solid cylindrical body with no split lines for even easier cleaning.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single arched metal lever handle with new GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge ensuring precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling low flat spout offers maximum comfort at minimal effort, especially convenient when switching between two basins.
- Swivel range: 140°, provides full operating control without it hitting any surrounding cupboards or walls.
- Separate internal waterways: For lead- and nickel-free drinking water - isolated inner waterways guarantee water has no contact with lead or nickel, providing safe, potable water.
- Mousseur (aerator) with Easy Exchange Mousseur system: Requires no special tools - just unscrew with a coin for cleaning, maintenance or replacement.
- Temperature limiter integrated in the cartridge (pre-assembled but not active): Can be individually set to the desired maximum water temperature.
- Max. clamping length: 60mm.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: approx. 12.0 ltrs/min.
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.