GROHE Blue Replacement Filter Cartridge S-Size, 600 Litres, 40404 001
£54.00 inc. of VAT
£45.00 ex. of VAT
GROHE Blue® Pure is the alternative solution for people who prefer the natural taste of still water. Using the unique GROHE Blue® filter technology it turns ordinary tap water into fresh water, removing all of the substances that can impair its taste and offers a convenient and environmentally friendly alterative to bottled mineral water.
The GROHE Blue® Pure Starter Kit 31087 001 (31087001) comprises:
- GROHE Blue® Duo Monobloc Single Lever C-shaped High Spout Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function, 1/2'';
- GROHE Blue® Water Filter Cartridge, 600 ltrs (40404 001);
- GROHE Blue® Filter Head (64508 001).
Finished in GROHE StarLight® chrome, the tap has separate internal waterways – one for filtered water and the other for unfiltered water. This means that people who prefer ambient, still water without any carbonation at all do not have to miss out on the great taste of water from a GROHE Blue® water system. The supplied GROHE Blue® filter cartridge uses four successive phases to purify up to 600 litres of water and can be replaced in just a few steps. It delivers a pure, refreshing taste experience with no aftertaste of heavy metals, limescale or chlorine, thereby protecting your kitchen appliances as an added benefit.
The GROHE Blue® Pure Starter Kit 31 087 001 features and specifications:
• GROHE Blue® Duo Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function:
- Installation: Monobloc (one-hole).
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling, C-shaped (arched), high tubular spout, swivel area 180°.
- Separate inner water ways: For filtered and non-filtered water.
- Non-filtered water operation: Single lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge for precise smooth operation and water control.
- Filtered water operation: Separate handle for still, purified table water; Ceramic headpart 1/2''; Includes filter LED indicator alerting the user when the filter needs to be changed.
- Mousseur (aerator).
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: Fitting (tap water) - approx. 9 ltr/min; Filter cartridge (GROHE Blue® water) - approx. 3.5 ltr/min.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter and flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Max. temperature: Fitting (tap water) - 70°C.
- Min. flow pressure: 1.0 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 2.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies.
- Suitable for high pressure systems.
- Supplied with control unit and power supply with mains plug.
• The GROHE Blue® Water Filter Cartridge:
- 4-phased GROHE Blue® water filtering process: Reduces carbonate hardness and filters out heavy metals such as lead and copper; Also clouding and organic contamination, as well as substances which impair odour and taste, such as chlorine residues, are reduced.
- Capacity: Up to 600 litres or max. 12 months.
• Complete with GROHE Blue® Filter Head:
- Easy to change filter cartridge in just a few steps.
- Flexible filter adjustment: For 600 litre, 1,500 litre or 3,000 litre replacement filter cartridges (factory pre-set for operation with 600 litre filter cartridges).
- Can be adjusted to work in a hard or soft water areas (factory pre-set to the standard value for carbonate hardness C3 (bypass 40%)).
- Fitted with a type-tested non-return valve.
• Voltage supply: 100-240V AC / 50/60 Hz.
• Power consumption: 9W.
• Type of protection: IP55.
• Noise classification: 1 in accordance with DIN4109.
• CE approved.
• Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
• Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: GROHE Pure Filter System delivers still, non-chilled, purified water ONLY.
£54.00 inc. of VAT
£45.00 ex. of VAT
£148.50 inc. of VAT
£123.75 ex. of VAT
£120.00 inc. of VAT
£100.00 ex. of VAT
£1516.82 inc. of VAT
£1264.02 ex. of VAT
£565.00 inc. of VAT
£470.83 ex. of VAT