GROHE Blue Pure Filter Kitchen Mixer Starter Kit, Chrome, 31087 001
£328.00 inc. of VAT
£273.33 ex. of VAT
*** PLEASE NOTE: Delivery to mainland UK ONLY! ***
GROHE Blue K7 Chilled and Sparkling 31 355 001 combines the modern look of a designer tap with a high-performance filter, cooler and carbonator. The GROHE Blue handle with integrated coloured LED display regulates the carbonic acid content of the filtered and cooled water - the carbonator unit adds especially fine bubbles to produce lightly sparkling or sparkling filtered and chilled water according to taste.
The GROHE Blue K7 Chilled and Sparkling Starter Kit 31355001 comprises:
- GROHE Blue K7 Duo Monobloc Single Lever L-shaped Cast Spout Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function and Ø49mm SpeedClean Side Spray;
- GROHE Blue Cube Cooler and Carbonator (40554 001);
- GROHE Blue Water Filter Cartridge, 600 ltrs (40404 001);
- GROHE Blue Filter Head (64508 001);
- GROHE Blue CO2-Carbonization Bottle, 425g (40422 000);
- GROHE Blue Connecting Set: Pressure Reducing Valve (40452 000); Pressure Gauge (46717 000); Adaptor for 425g CO2 bottles (40453 000); Adaptor for 2kg CO2 bottles (40454 000).
The GROHE Blue K7 Chilled and Sparkling Starter Kit 31355001 features and specifications:
• The GROHE Blue K7 Duo Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function and side spray:
- Installation: Two-hole (monobloc tap + side spray).
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling L-shaped cast spout, swivel area 140°.
- Separate inner water ways: For filtered and non-filtered water.
- Non-filtered water operation: Single lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge for precise smooth operation and water control.
- Filtered water operation: Separate rotary GROHE Blue handle for 3 types of purified and chilled table water - BLUE: still/TURQUOISE: lightly carbonated/GREEN: strongly carbonated; Ceramic headpart 1/2''; Features LED indicator letting the user choose the carbon dioxide content of the cooled and filtered water and also alerting the user when the filter needs to be changed.
- Mousseur (aerator).
- Side Spray: Ø49mm; SpeenClean anti-lime system - flexible silicone nozzles for quick and easy limescale removal; Powerful shower-jet for rinsing pots or cleaning the entire sink/work area.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: Fitting (tap water) - approx. 12.0 ltrs/min; Filter cartridge (GROHE Blue water) - approx. 3.0 ltrs/min.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter and flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Min. flow pressure: 1.0 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 2.0-5.0 bar, balanced supplies.
- Recommended application: Suitable for high pressure systems ONLY.
• The GROHE Blue Cube Cooling and Carbonating Unit:
- Built-in electronics.
- Voltage supply: 230V AC / 50 Hz.
- Max. power consumption: 270W.
- Type of protection: IP21.
- ABS housing.
• The GROHE Blue Water Filter Cartridge:
- 5-phased GROHE Blue water purifying process.
- Capacity: Up to 600 litres or max. 12 months.
• The GROHE Blue Filter Head:
- Easy to change filter cartridge.
- Flexible filter adjustment: For 600, 1,500 or 3,000 ltrs replacement filter cartridges (factory pre-set for operation with 600 ltrs filter cartridges).
- Can be adjusted to work in a hard/soft water areas (factory pre-set to the standard value for carbonate hardness C3 (bypass 2, 40%)).
- Type-tested non-return valve.
• The GROHE Blue CO2 Cylinder:
- Volume: 425g.
- Can be refilled.
• The GROHE Blue Connecting Set:
- Pressure Reducing Valve.
- Pressure Gauge.
- Adaptor for 425g CO2 bottles.
- Adaptor for 2kg CO2 bottles.
• CE approved.
• Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
• Weight: 33.50kg.
• Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guar
£328.00 inc. of VAT
£273.33 ex. of VAT
£544.44 inc. of VAT
£453.70 ex. of VAT
£49.00 inc. of VAT
£40.83 ex. of VAT
£102.00 inc. of VAT
£85.00 ex. of VAT
£132.50 inc. of VAT
£110.42 ex. of VAT
£1024.43 inc. of VAT
£853.69 ex. of VAT
£1038.96 inc. of VAT
£865.80 ex. of VAT