GROHE Blue Pure Filter Kitchen Mixer Starter Kit, Chrome, 31087 001
£328.00 inc. of VAT
£273.33 ex. of VAT
***PLEASE NOTE ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE THANK YOU***
The GROHE Blue Chilled 31382 000 has all the features of the GROHE Blue Pure water system but with the added benefit of choosing temperature of your filtered water.
The GROHE Blue Chilled Starter Kit 31382000 comprises:
- GROHE Blue Duo Monobloc Single Lever C-shaped High Spout Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function;
- GROHE Blue Pure Cube Cooling Unit (40693);
- GROHE Blue Water Filter Cartridge, 600 ltrs (40404 001);
- GROHE Blue Filter Head (64508 001);
- GROHE Blue Pressure Reducing Valve (40452 000).
The GROHE Blue Chilled 31 382 000 combines the modern look of a designer tap mixer with a high-performance filter and chiller – and is as easy to use as an ordinary kitchen tap. The right lever on the tap is used to mix hot and cold tap water as usual. The left rotary knob with integrated coloured LED display regulates the temperature of the filtered water. Finished in GROHE StarLight® chrome, the tap has separate internal waterways – one for filtered water and the other for unfiltered water. The supplied GROHE Blue filter cartridge uses four successive phases to purify up to 600 litres of water and can be replaced in just a few steps. It delivers a pure, refreshing taste experience with no aftertaste of heavy metals, limescale or chlorine, thereby protecting your kitchen appliances as an added benefit.
The GROHE Blue Chilled Starter Kit 31382000 features and specifications:
• The GROHE Blue Duo Kitchen Sink Mixer with filter function:
- Installation: Monobloc (one-hole).
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling C-shaped (arched) high tubular spout, swivel area 180°.
- Separate inner water ways: For filtered and non-filtered water.
- Non-filtered water operation: Single lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge for precise smooth operation and water control.
- Filtered water operation: Separate rotary handle for 3 types of still purified table water - BLUE: unchilled/TURQUOISE: medium chilled/GREEN: fully chilled (can be adjusted between 4°C and 10°C); Ceramic headpart 1/2''; Features LED indicator letting the user choose the temperature of the filtered water and also alerting the user when the filter needs to be changed.
- Mousseur (aerator).
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: Fitting (tap water) - approx. 12 ltr/min; Filter cartridge (GROHE Blue® water) - approx. 3 ltr/min.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter and flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Max. temperature: 70°C (tap water).
- Min. flow pressure: 1.0 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 2.0-5.0 bar, balanced cold and hot supplies.
- Suitable for high pressure systems.
• The GROHE Blue Pure Cube Cooling Unit:
- Built-in electronics.
- Voltage supply: 230V AC / 50 Hz.
- Max. power consumption: 180W.
- Type of protection: IP21.
- 6V DC to filter change display unit.
- ABS housing.
• The GROHE Blue Water Filter Cartridge:
- 4-phased GROHE Blue water purifying process.
- Capacity: Up to 600 litres or max. 12 months.
• The GROHE Blue Filter Head:
- Easy to change filter cartridge in just a few steps.
- Flexible filter adjustment: For 600, 1,500 or 3,000 ltr replacement filter cartridges (factory pre-set for operation with 600 ltr filter cartridges).
- Can be adjusted to work in a hard or soft water areas (factory pre-set to the standard value for carbonate hardness C3 (bypass 2, 40%)).
- Type-tested non-return valve.
• CE approved.
• Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
• Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: GROHE Chilled Filter System delivers still, chilled, purified water ONLY.
£328.00 inc. of VAT
£273.33 ex. of VAT
£1516.82 inc. of VAT
£1264.02 ex. of VAT
£49.00 inc. of VAT
£40.83 ex. of VAT
£104.50 inc. of VAT
£87.08 ex. of VAT
£134.50 inc. of VAT
£112.08 ex. of VAT
£1024.43 inc. of VAT
£853.69 ex. of VAT
£1038.96 inc. of VAT
£865.80 ex. of VAT