GROHE Blue L-Size Replacement Filter Cartridge, 40412 001
£115.97 Inc VAT
£96.64 Exc VAT
£149.24 RRP 22% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE Blue® BWT L-Size Replacement Filter Cartridge 40412 001 is suitable for GROHE Blue (GROHE Blue Professional and GROHE Blue Pure only) and GROHE Red kitchen water systems, up to 2,600 litres capacity at 20° dKH.
The largest GROHE Blue filter cartridge 40 412 001 turns ordinary tap water into great-tasting table water. In the course of five purification phases, water quality and taste are continually refined and any undesirable substances removed. Heavy metals and even the finest particles are filtered out and the lime content is reduced, leaving nothing but pure water for you to enjoy. Replacing the filter cartridge is easy - just unscrew the old filter cartridge and screw in the new one. The convenient way to enjoy pure, delicious drinking water is ready for you on tap. Replacing the filter cartridge is easy - just unscrew the old filter cartridge and screw in the new one.
A further, very pleasant knock-on effect of the GROHE Blue filter system is the time you'll save when you no longer need to descale your kettle, coffee maker or iron as frequently as before.
Five phases of the GROHE Blue water filtering process:
- Non-woven pre-filter: Filter out large particles of sand and dirt.
- Activated carbon pre-filter: Removes substances which impair the smell and taste, such as chlorine and organic compounds including insecticides and pesticides.
- Ion exchanger: Reduces the lime content, filters out heavy metals from the water and reduces the hardness.
- Activated carbon filter: Bypass water is filtered and purified while keeping essential minerals.
- Fine particle filter: Captures all remaining particles over 5 µm.
The GROHE Blue L-Size Replacement Filter Cartridge 40412001 features and specifications:
- 5-step filtration process: Removes even the smallest particles from tap water, while leaving behind all the important minerals that benefit your health.
- Reduces carbonate hardness and filters out heavy metals such as lead and copper; Also clouding and organic contamination, as well as substances which impair odour and taste, such as chlorine residues, are reduced.
- Size/Capacity: L (large)/up to 2,600 litres at 20° dKH or max. 12 months.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- The filter system may only be operated with cold water of foodstuff grade.
- Please note: The GROHE Blue/GROHE Red system must be flushed and reset after the filter has been changed.
- Also please note: This filter cartridge is for use with 'newer' GROHE Water Systems (post 2013), but can be used with 'older' versions (pre 2013) as well - will require the Filter Head Adaptor 118716 (can be obtained free of charge by calling GROHE Customer Service +44 (0) 871 200 3414).