GROHE 122453 Eurodisc Cosmo Kitchen Tap and FOSTER Elettra 1.5 Sink, Reversible
*** PLEASE ALLOW 48-72 HOURS FOR DESPATCH ***
The GROHE Eurodisc Cosmopolitan Kitchen Mixer Tap and FOSTER Elettra 1.5 Stainless Steel Inset Kitchen Sink (Reversible) - complete pack 122453.
With its crisp profile, GROHE Eurodisc Cosmopolitan ensures advanced performance for the most design - conscious consumers. Look closer and you will start to appreciate the finer details - a forward leaning body to entice interaction and perfectly chamfered edges. Naturally the collection benefits from two leading GROHE technologies: GROHE SilkMove® for smooth precise handling and GROHE StarLight® for a deep luxurious chrome finish.
In addition to the GROHE Eurodisc Cosmopolitan tap, the Foster Elettra 1.5 combines the concept of both functionality and practicality to your kitchen with its linear structure and capacious bowls, highlighting the smooth finish throughout. The generously sized 3.5'' waste drain fitting ensures your drain will not become blocked with solids. The sink has reversible functionality, meaning you can choose which side you would like the spacious bowl to sit.
The GROHE Eurodisc Cosmopolitan Kitchen Sink Mixer specifications:
- Design: Modern contemporary.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single straight metal lever handle with GROHE SilkMove® 35mm ceramic cartridge ensuring precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling medium height cast spout offers maximum comfort at minimal effort, especially convenient when switching between two basins.
- Swivel range: 140°, provides full operating control without it hitting any surrounding cupboards or walls.
- Mousseur (aerator).
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (pressure differential 5:1).
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems only.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: See pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
The Foster Elettra 1.5 Kitchen Sink specifications:
- Sink type: Inset 1.5 (double/one and a half) bowls.
- Drainer/bowl position: Reversible - flexibility to position the sink bowl to the left or right hand side on the worktop.
- Installation: Top mount/inset.
- Number of bowls: 2 bowls (one and a half).
- Overall dimensions, mm: 970 x 500.
- Bowls dimensions, mm: 341 x 400 + 150 x 300.
- Cut out, mm: 950 x 480.
- Tap holes: 1 standard hole.
- Waste: Basket-type 3.5'' waste - the drain is equipped with large 3.5'' waste with practical basket cap to prevent discharge of solid parts.
- Supplied with: Fixing brackets, gasket, waste fittings, overflow and siphon.
- Material: AISI 304 grade stainless steel.
- Finish: Brushed steel - extremely durable high quality finish for ease of cleaning and resistance to rust and corrosion for many years to come.
- Other dimensions, mm: See pictures for details.
Please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.
15mm x 3/8" Iron Brass Compression Male Coupler
£1.50 Inc VAT
£1.25 Exc VAT
GROHE 122451 Eurodisc Cosmo Kitchen Tap and FOSTER Moon 1.5 Inset Sink, Reversible
£95.83 Inc VAT
£79.86 Exc VAT
GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer Low Spout, Chrome 32842 000
£65.81 Inc VAT
£54.84 Exc VAT
GROHE Eurosmart Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer, Low Spout, Chrome, 33281 002
£55.44 Inc VAT
£46.20 Exc VAT