SALUS TRV Pack c/w 15mm Angled TRV, Lockshield and Reducers, TRV31LS5
£11.28 Inc VAT
£9.40 Exc VAT
£20.70 RRP 46% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
SALUS TRV Pack TRV31LS5 comprises:
- 15mm Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve supplied with manual shut-off cap;
- 15mm Lockshield;
The Salus Thermostatic Valve provides individual control of a room wherever the radiator is situated. The valves respond by the thermostatic actuator which is mounted on the valve body. Sensing the room temperature, the actuators will then adjust the flow of water into a radiator, thus creating greater comfort and reduced heating costs.
Features and benefits:
- Reversible Flow Body: Can be fitted on either the flow or the return of a radiator and operate up to a maximum differential pressure of 0.6 bar, with no loss of performance. This eradicates the need to identify the flow and return when upgrading an existing system or installing a new one.
- Frost Protection setting: Allows the user to protect their property from a possible freezing - on this setting the valves would be normally closed until such time that the temperature dropped. The valve would then automatically open allowing water to flow through the radiator.
- Valve's control head is provided with calibration marks.
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar.
- Max. differential pressure: 0.6 bar.
- Recommended differential pressure: 0.2 bar.
- Temperature range: 6-29°C.
- Max. flow temperature: 120°C.