VOKERA Vision 30C HE Condensing Combination Boiler ONLY, 20052392
£680.21 Inc VAT
£566.84 Exc VAT
£1602.00 RRP 58% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 15 days
VOKERA Manufacturer's Product Code: 20052392.
The Vokera Vision 30C High Efficiency Condensing Combination Gas Boiler is a fully automatic, high efficiency, wall-mounted, room sealed, fan assisted, Vokera combi boiler, which provides both central heating and domestic hot water on demand, with the domestic hot water supplied directly from the boiler.
This Vokera Vision 30C combi boiler is Vokera's new mid range 'A'-rated condensing combi boiler, ideal for small to medium sized homes with a medium hot water and central heating demand such as 2/3 bedroom semi-detached or smaller detached houses, and requires no hot water cylinder or cold water storage tank, thus minimising the space it occupies. The Vision 30C is a feature rich and installer friendly combi boiler - its extremely compact dimensions, built in 7 day digital clock and rear flue option make it one of the most flexible combi’s currently available. This Vision C Gas combi also features standard Vokera pipe work layout making it an ideal replacement for an existing Vokera Boiler, and with its compact dimensions and low lift weight it is a quick and easy boiler to install and commission. Compact size also meaning Vokera Vision 30C can easily fit in a kitchen cupboard (Please check boiler's Installation Manual for clearances). And for your total peace of mind, the Vision range comes with a 7 year parts and labour guarantee (available until 31st December 2014, TsandCs apply).
The Vokera Vision 30C Combi Boiler features and benefits:
- High Efficiency and NOx Class 5.
- Complies with the S.E.D.B.U.K. scheme, band "A", meaning it operates at higher efficiency (SAP 2005 - 90.0%) and uses less gas to heat the water, therefore it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills (for up to 38%) and carbon dioxide emissions.
- Ideally suited for properties such as bigger apartments with 1 bathroom and en-suite or 2/3 bedroom semi-detached with 1 bathroom and en-suite or 2 full bathrooms.
- Designed for easy installation: Compact dimensions, rear flue option and low lift weight enable a flexible and versatile installation even in tight places with the boiler able to be sited almost anywhere in the home, including a kitchen cupboard, as well as standard Vokera pipework layout enables simple, straight forward and trouble-free replacement of older Vokera models.
- Simple commissioning: Only minimal adjustments are required after installation and automatic modulation eliminates the need to range rate the boiler.
- High modulation ratio: Increases efficiency and component longevity.
- Hot water pre-heat function: Provides instant hot water, saving time and energy (easily activated by the end user).
- SARA function: The automatic temperature control function, permits the boiler (when the heating temperature selector is set within the blank bullet points) to automatically adjust (raise) the heating.
- Anti-seize function (self-start programming): Protects the pump and motorised valve from sticking during long periods of inactivity.
- Anti-cycling control: Prevents energy wasteful on/off cycling and reduces wear and tear for longer lasting component performance.
- Built-in frost protection: Protects the appliance against the risk of frost damage during periods of cold weather both for Central Heating and Domestic Hot Water.
- Simple to use built-in 7 day digital clock with 3 modes of operation and large back-lit LCD display that indicates the boiler operating status - ensures end-users can easily operate and adjust the appliance.
- 'Autostop' function: Built-in disabling function that automatically changes the current operating mode, and moves it permanently into the standby mode. This automatic function will only operate after a pre-defined period of time has elapsed and if it has been activated du