VOKERA Compact 25A HE Condensing Combination Boiler ONLY, 20099226
£472.34 inc. of VAT
£393.62 ex. of VAT
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is VOKERA's replacement for discontinued Room Thermostat with 24-hour Clock (MPN 20059643, previous code 20029494)***
VOKERA Manufacturer's Product Code: 20101743.
The VOKERA RF Room Thermostat is a combined wireless programmable room thermostat with 7-day clock - wall mounted, battery operated digital thermostat control designed for use with the Vokera gas boilers, allowing control over the central heating timings and temperatures over a 7 day period, enabling versatile siting and end user accessibility.
Room thermostat maintains the set room temperature by controlling and adjusting the central heating temperature. Programmable room thermostats can have different set temperatures for different periods of the day, offering greater flexibility and a simple solution to boiler control. This Vokera RF Room Thermostat is ideal for the Vokera Compact A combi boilers - with the receiver being easily connected to the boiler using the 'plug and play' Tyco socket. The Tyco connection can be re-configured or removed to facilitate use with other compatible Vokera HE (high efficiency) combination boilers.
The Vokera 7-day Wireless Programmable Room Thermostat features:
- Allows control over Vokera boiler heating timings with continuous, timed and off modes of operation: The control will switch the boiler on and off in order to produce the set temperature at the programmed time, over a 7-day period.
- Can be configured as either a 7- or 5/2-day programmer with up to 24 temperature changes a day or as an untimed room thermostat.
- Simple hassle-free installation: The receiver is easily connected to the boiler using the 'plug and play' Tyco socket; Magnetic strips (supplied) enable the installer to attach the receiver directly to the boiler casing or alongside the boiler.
- Pre-programmed default heating pattern: The installer only has to set the time and day of the week before the control becomes fully operational.
- For the end user: The inclusion of a pre-programmed heating pattern along with an easily selectable 4-modes of operation ensures a ready to use control with minimal user input.
- 4 modes of operation:
• Auto: Timed Comfort/Economy/Off as per the pre-programmed pattern or user defined heating pattern.
• Holiday: Economy temperature can be set for holiday periods of up to 99 days.
• Party: Comfort temperature for one day programme override.
• OFF: Hot water only, frost protection active (the control will instruct the boiler to switch off and to cease supplying central heating).
- Pre-programmed heating pattern:
• Monday-Friday - MORNING [ON 06:00 - OFF 08:00], EVENING [ON 16:00 - OFF 22:00];
• Saturday-Sunday - MORNING [ON 08:00 - OFF 11:00], EVENING [ON 16:00 - OFF 23:00].
- Frost protection function: Switches on the boiler if the room temperatures drop below 5°C; this function is continuously active regardless of any programmed settings and helps prevent damage to the boiler and system during periods of freezing weather conditions.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- For maximum comfort it is recommended that the thermostat is set between 18-21°C.
The Vokera Wireless Programmable Room Thermostat is compatible with the following Vokera boiler ranges*:
- Linea One combination;
- Unica HE combination*;
- Unica i combination**;
- Vision C combination;
- Compact A combination;
- Vision S system***;
- Mynute i system***;
- Mynute HE system***;
- Verve system***;
- Mynute VHE open vent***.
* - Please contact Vokera Technical for compatibility with obsolete/discontinued Vokera boilers.
** - Wiring needs to be reconfigured, please contact Vokera Technical for advice.
*** - Controls heating only.