VOKERA OpenTherm Wiring Kit, 1221179
£32.76 inc. of VAT
£27.30 ex. of VAT
- Saves up to 10% of a home’s energy consumption reducing fuel usage as well as reducing CO2 emissions.
- Wireless (RF) transmitter enables simple installation as the transmitter can be wall mounted or free standing.
- ‘Holiday Function’ enables the end user to set the control for the duration of the holiday and the temperature at which the boiler should operate during the holiday period, providing suitable heating and hot water temperature upon the homeowners return.
- ‘Optimisation Function’ when enabled, will start the boiler prior to the timed ‘ON' period so that the room will reach desired comfort level for when the ‘ON’ period begins.
- Simple up and down buttons ensures end-users can easily operate and adjust temporary changes to the set-point.
- Two pre defined and one user defined programme allow maximum flexibility over heating and hot water timings.
- ‘Info Function’ enables end user to view the current room temperature, target room temperature, required hot water temperature, current operating mode and switching times of the current programme.
- Automatic mode switching for Summer/Winter (BST) ensures appliance delivers optimum performance and efficiency throughout each season.
- Wireless (OT) receiver can be wall mounted or placed in the boiler cover, allowing for a cleanly styled installation.
- Wireless (RF) transmitter control panel is located behind a hinged cover to allow the control to blend easily into any setting.