GLOW-WORM 60/100 HE Concentric Standard Horizontal Flue Kit, A2043400
£71.54 inc. of VAT
£59.62 ex. of VAT
GLOW-WORM Manufacturer's Part Number: A2043500.
GLOW-WORM Horizontal Direct Telescopic Rear Flue Kit for Flexicom range of boilers:
The GLOW-WORM A2043500 is Ø60/100mm concentric telescopic direct rear flue and terminal kit suitable for installations with the Glow-worm Flexicom High Efficiency Condensing Boilers only to allow the safe disposal of noxious gasses created by the combustion process; Fitted directly from the rear of the boiler instead of the traditional top flue set up; White finish.
Please note: Direct rear flues are only possible with certain boilers, please check the instructions provided with your boiler or contact your plumber/installer.
When used in the horizontal plane, the flue system (excluding horizontal terminal) should be installed so that it has a 1°-3° fall back to the boiler (17-51mm per metre). This will enable any condensate fluid that may form, to drain via the condensate connection/trap.
The Glow-worm Telescopic Direct Rear Flue Kit A2043500 features and specifications:
- Flue system: Ø60/100mm concentric.
- Outlet: Rear - fitted directly from the rear of the boiler instead of the traditional top flue set up.
- Compatibility: Suitable for installation with Glow-worm Flexciom HE (High Efficiency) Condensing Boilers ONLY.
- Kit comprises: 1 x direct rear telescopic terminal assembly, 1 x sealing collar, 1 x clamping band, flue securing screws and sealing tape (please see pictures for details).
- Dimensions for fitting: Fits walls up to 512mm thick; If desirable the flue can project to a maximum of 600mm beyond the outside wall face.
- Please note: DO NOT cut the telescopic flue, if the flue length cannot be achieved, the standard flue or extensions should be used.
- Finish: White.
- Guarantee: 2 years Glow-worm Manufacturere's Guarantee.
Please note: Flue systems and terminal locations should be located and installed in accordance with current Building Regulations (UK) or I.S. 813 (ROI). The terminal should be located where the dispersal of combustion products is not impeded and with due regard for the damage and/or discolouration that may occur to building products located nearby. The terminal must not be located in a place where it is likely to cause a nuisance. Water vapour may condense on leaving the terminal. The effect of such plumeing must be considered.