ARISTON Andris Lux EP10UR 10Ltrs 2kW Undersink Electric Water Heater, 3100306
£133.64 Inc VAT
£111.37 Exc VAT
£218.40 RRP 39% Saving
delivery available in 10 days
*** PLEASE NOTE: The Ariston Andris Lux is a direct replacement for Ariston Europrisma Water Heaters ***
The ARISTON Andris Lux EP10UR 10 Litre 2 kW Undersink Water Heater (MPN 3100306).
The Ariston Andris Lux mains pressure unvented water heater is ideal for localised use and offers an economical way to get hot water at the touch of a button. This technologically advanced, versatile electric water heater can be used where hot water is required but where it is not convenient to enlarge the existing central hot water system or where there is no central system at all.
If you have a small handwashing sink which requires a constant supply of warm water, or need an additional method of heating water at home, this Ariston electric water heater could be the perfect solution. The heater is small and compact, and will fit effortlessly into even the smallest kitchen or bathroom space. Unlike old-fashioned immersion heaters which sit above the sink, this modern water heater is concealed under the sink, and can heat up to 10 litres of water with its 2 kilowatt heating element.
Possible Ariston Andris Lux Electric Water Heaters applications:
- Washrooms and toilets/Kitchens/Cloakrooms/Utility rooms;
- Conservatories/Annexes/Loft conversions/Extensions;
- Small businesses/Small industrial units/Warehouses/Building sites/Garages and workshops;
- Doctors' and dentist's surgeries/Airports/Log cabins.
The Ariston Andris Lux Electric Water Heater EP10UR features:
- Italian design: Modern, cutting-edge and elegant aesthetic and compact, splash-proof structure.
- Replaces Ariston Europrisma electric water heaters.
- Simple installation: In just 10 easy steps; please refer to the installation video below.
- Environmentally sound and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Titanium enamel tank with exclusive coating, 4-bolt flange and copper heating element (nickel free): For robustness, exceptional durability against water corrosion and extended product life.
- Temperature control type: Regulation and safety thermostat.
- External temperature control.
- Heating indicator light: Heating lamp to show the heating cycle is in process.
- Easy to operate: User friendly, simple frontal control with mechanical dial.
- ECO setting: Setting 'E' on the dial to optimise comfort and energy saving.
- Fast reheat times;
- Approvals: KIWA.
The Ariston Andris Lux Undersink Unvented Electric Water Heater EP10UR specifications:
- Type: Undersink unvented electric water heater.
- Recommended application: Suitable for domestic and commercial use.
- Installation: Wall mounted below the sink with tap connections located at the top of the unit.
- Operation: The heater is insulated to a high standard therefore it may be left on all the time. The temperature of the water may be adjusted by turning the knob on the front of the heater, allow half an hour for the temperature to stabilise between settings. Maximum temperature is achieved with the knob turned fully clockwise. The neon light shows when the heating element is working, under control of the thermostat.
- Please note: The water heater does not have an OFF or LOW setting.
- The 'E' mark on the regulation knob indicates an economy setting: Corresponds to water temperature of 55-60°C.
- Hard water areas: Max. 60°C water temperature is recommended.
- Capacity: 10 Ltrs.
- Element rating: 2kW.
- ErP rating: B.
- Voltage: 220 V.
- Tapping profile: XXS.
- IP Protection: IPX 5.
- Dimensions, mm: See pictures.
- Ariston Manufacturer's Guarantee: 3 year tank guarantee (1 year on electrical components).
Please note: Installation Kits are NOT SUPPLIED with th