ADEY MagnaClean Professional2 Filter, 22mm, CP1-03-00022
£87.00 inc. of VAT
£72.50 ex. of VAT
The ADEY MagnaClean® filter, system inhibitor and cleaner pack sets the industry standard for plumbing and heating engineers when it comes to protecting and maintaining both new and existing central heating systems ensuring optimum boiler efficiency and performance.
Plumbing For Less recommends using ADEY MagnaClean® Filter & Chemical Pack on every new installation on the basis that prevention is better than cure.
The ADEY Filter & Chemical Pack pack contains:
- 1 x MagnaClean® Professional Filter, 22mm (MC22002);
- 1 x MC1 Protector, 500ml bottle;
- 1 x MC3 Cleaner, 500ml bottle.
The ADEY MagnaClean® Professional 22mm Filter is a proven, high efficiency, full-flow, magnetic and non-magnetic filter designed to protect domestic central heating systems by removing virtually 100% of suspended black iron oxide and other unwanted magnetic/non-magnetic debris that can build up, forming a thick black sludge, and affect the performance of your radiators and boiler.
The ADEY MagnaClean® Professional Filter features:
- Effective magnetic and efficient non-magnetic filtration.
- Simple installation: Suitable for all central heating systems and can be fitted anywhere on the main circuit.
- Versatile installation: Can be fitted in any orientation - each isolation valve rotates through 360° making it possible to install in a vertical position on horizontal pipework.
- Immediate results and ongoing system protection.
- Helps to cut heating energy bills and to reduce carbon emissions.
- Effortless servicing and long operational life.
- Pipework: Ø22mm.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
The ADEY MagnaClean® Professional Filter technical specifications:
• Canister and Lid:
- Material: Glass fibre reinforced nylon.
- Fluid capacity: 0.48 ltrs.
- Inlet: Ø22mm at valve.
- Outlet: Ø22mm at valve.
- Pressure thread.
- Flow configuration: Bi-directional - any port can be inlet.
- Housing: Stainless steel.
- Length: 150mm.
- Diameter: Ø25mm.
• Bleed Valve:
- Body: Nickel plated brass.
- Screw: Nickel plated brass.
- Retainer: Nickel plated brass.
- Ball: Stainless steel.
- Spring: Stainless steel.
- Outer hex: 17mm.
• Triple seal Ø22mm inlet/outlet valves:
- Body: Nickel plated brass.
- Seals: Long life PTFE ball seals.
- O-ring: Twin shaft in nitrile 70 and extra packing gland.
- Thread: Ø22mm.
The ADEY Chemical Pack features and specifications:
- MC1 Central Heating System Protector: High performance chemical inhibitor that prevents central heating system corrosion and limescale formation/deposition.
- MC3 Central Heating System Cleaner: Rapid performing powerful chemical cleaner specially designed to remove central heating system sludge, debris and limescale depositions; Can be left in the system for up to a max. of 7 days (a hot system will achieve better results; system should be drained and flushed thoroughly after cleaning).
- Ensures and maintains optimum boiler & heating efficiency.
- Helps reduce heating and maintenance bills.
- Application: Suitable for both sealed and open vented domestic central heating systems.
- For use in accordance with BS7593:2006.
- Form: Liquid.
- Volume: MC1/MC3 - 500ml bottles.
- Recommended dosage: 500ml per 100ltrs/up to 10 radiators system capacity.
Product contents: 1 x Filter, 1 x Lid Spanner, 1 x Valve Spanner, 2 x Isolation Valves, 2 x Copper Elbows (long/short), 1 x Protector, 1 x Cleaner, 1 x Warranty and Installation Instructions.