ADEY MagnaClean Professional Filter 2 28m, FL1-03-01357
The ADEY MagnaClean® Professional 2 28mm Filter (Former code ref MC28002) is a proven, high efficiency, full-flow, magnetic and non-magnetic filter designed to protect domestic central heating systems by removing virtually 100% of suspended black iron oxide and other unwanted magnetic and non-magnetic debris that can build up, forming a thick black sludge, and affect the performance of your radiators and boiler.
The MagnaClean® Professional sets an industry standard for plumbing and heating engineers when it comes to protecting and maintaining both new and existing central heating systems. In an age of advanced and high efficiency gas and oil boilers there has never been a greater need to safeguard what amounts to one of the most important and most expensive investments in the modern home - the central heating system. Even a small build-up of iron oxide and non-magnetic deposits in a standard or modern efficiency boiler results in substantial efficiency loss and fuel wastage. So, not only does the system perform inadequately, it also costs more to run and maintain. The MagnaClean® Professional Filters - proven technology to guarantee central heating system protection, it is a fast and effective magnetic filter that can boost the performance of your central heating, preserving the lifespan of your entire system in the process. And not only it extends the operational life of the central heating system, it reduces maintenance and heating energy bills as well as reducing carbon emissions. The end result: A more efficient central heating system, a warmer home, and a longer operational system life meaning financial benefit and increased reliability.
Plumbing For Less recommends to fit MagnaClean Professional on every new installation on the basis that prevention is better than cure.
The ADEY MagnaClean® Professional Filter features and benefits:
- Effective magnetic and efficient non-magnetic filtration.
- Simple installation: Suitable for all central heating systems and can be fitted anywhere on the main circuit.
- Versatile installation options: Can be fitted in any orientation - each isolation valve rotates through 360° making it possible to install in a vertical position on horizontal pipework.
- Immediate results and ongoing system protection.
- Help cutting both heating energy bills and reducing carbon emissions by up to 6% a year.
- Effortless servicing: Saves time and money.
- Reversible inlet/outlet: No flow restriction.
- Long operational life.
- Easy air vent assembly.
- Pipework: Ø28mm, can also be installed onto Ø22mm pipework where greater sludge capacity is required.
- Product contents: 1 x Filter, 1 x Lid Spanner, 1 x Valve Spanner, 2 x Isolation Valves, 2 x Copper Elbows (long/short), 1 x Warranty Card and 1 x Installation and Servicing Instructions.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Guarantee: 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
The ADEY MagnaClean® Professional Filter technical specifications:
• Canister and Lid:
- Material: Glass fibre reinforced nylon.
- Fluid capacity: 0.74 ltrs.
- Inlet: Ø28mm at valve.
- Outlet: Ø28mm at valve.
- Thread: Pressure thread.
- Flow configuration: Bi-directional - any port can be inlet.
- Housing: Stainless steel.
- Length: 225mm.
- Diameter: Ø25mm.
• Bleed Valve:
- Body material: Nickel plated brass.
- Screw material: Nickel plated brass.
- Retainer material: Nickel plated brass.
- Ball material: Stainless steel.
- Spring material: Stainless steel.
- Outer hex: 17mm.
• Triple seal Ø28mm inlet/outlet valves:
- Body material: Nickel plated brass.
- Seals material: Long life PTFE ball seals.
- O-ring material: Twin shaft in nitrile 70 and extra packing gland.
- Thread: Ø