ALTECNIC 0-10 bar Pressure Gauge, 1/4" Bottom Connection, 50mm Dial, WI-557310
ALTECNIC 0-10 bar Pressure Gauge with Ø50mm dial and brass 1/4" bottom connection.
The Altecnic range of pressure gauges are suitable for use in domestic and commercial heating systems.
The Altecnic WI-557310 gauge has been specially selected to cover the pressure range which fall within 10 bar. By selecting the appropriate gauge the pointer has maximum rotational movement giving a sensitive response as the pressure increases or decreases.
WI-557310 can be installed in isolation or as part of a valve or other multi-part equipment including:
- Safety relief valves;
- Pressure reducing valves;
- Unvented hot water manifolds;
- Heat interface units.
- Dial: Ø50mm, with red pointer.
- Case: Black, manufactured from ABS polymer.
- Connection: Brass bottom, 1/4" parallel male thread (complies with BS EN ISO 228) and adjacent square section for ease of installation.
- Pressure range: 0 - 10 bar.
- Working temperature: -20°C/+80°C.
- Suitable for use in domestic and commercial heating systems.
- Designed to BS EN 837-1 ‘Pressure gauges. Bourdon tube pressure gauges. Dimensions, metrology, requirements and testing’.
- RoHS Directive compliant.
- Bright red indicator pointer can be manually adjusted by a screw driver to indicate the desire pressure or set pressure of a safety valve or pressure reducing valve.