SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC Thorsman TP2 Red Wall Plugs 5.5mm x 35mm, Box of 100, 1003003
£7.30 Inc VAT
£6.08 Exc VAT
£9.73 RRP 25% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC Thorsman TP2 Red Wall Plug Fixings 1003 003 are Ø5.5mm x 35mm wall plugs of polythene for light-weight installations in most building materials; designed for use with 6-10g screws; Box of 100 (supplied on a sprue of 10 for convenience and boxed in 100's).
Thorsman TP from Schneider Electric is a wall plug of polythene for light-weight installations in most building materials. The plug is especially suitable for installations where shear loads are dominating. TP has a smooth surface to get high friction against the wall of the hole. Four slits spread the radial expansion in all dimensions. The wall plug has a collar and wings to prevent the plug from rotating and disappearing into the hole.
Thorsman TP wall plugs are colour-coded to identify each plug size. The Colour Code is printed on the cartons.
- Easy to install.
- Suitable for: Concrete, stone, low-density concrete, expanded clay, hollow bricks and blocks, solid bricks and plasterboard.
- Double-expansion: Giving high load values.
- Moulded with prominent side fins (wings): To restrict rotation and prevent fall out from overhead holes.
- Rim (collar): Prevents the plug disappearing into the hole.
- Four slits: Spread the radial expansion in all dimensions.
- Dimensions (Ø x L), mm: 5.5mm x 35mm.
- Drill size: Ø5mm - ALC concrete; Ø5.5mm - concrete; Ø5.5mm - brick.
- Drilling depth: >= 40mm.
- Suitable for screws: 6g, 8g, 10g (Ø3.5-5mm).
- Material: PEHD (high densitypolyethylene).
- Colour: Red.
- Box of 100: Come as 10 individual sprue strips with 10 plugs per strip, packed in box of 100.
- Contractual warranty: 18 months.