SALUS Controls Domestic Energy Saving A-Rated Circulating Pump, 6 Meter Head, MP200A
£53.28 Inc VAT
£44.40 Exc VAT
£72.00 RRP 26% Saving
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 3 days
SALUS Controls Manufacturer's Product Code: MP200A.
The SALUS Controls Circulation Motor Pump MP200A is mainly used in domestic heating and hot water systems. This pump is equipped with permanent magnet motor and differential pressure controller, capable of automatically and continuously adjusting motor performance to meet the actual needs of the system. This pump is equipped with a control panel on the front for easy operation by users.
The SALUS Controls Circulation Pump MP200A features and specifications:
- Energy efficient ‘A’ rated pump for significant energy savings.
- Meets EuP legislative demands.
- Variable and fixed speed operation: One pump for all jobs.
- Plug and Pump: No need to open terminal box.
- Pump supplied pre-wired.
- Applicable to the following systems:
• stable and variable-flow heat supply systems;
• variable-temperature pipeline heat supply systems;
• heat supply systems with night mode;
• HVAC systems;
• industrial circulation systems;
• domestic heating and domestic water supply systems
- Head: 6m.
- Power supply voltage: 230V 50Hz.
- Protection grade: IP42.
- Insulation class: H.
- Temperature grade: TF110.
- Medium (liquid delivery) temperature: +2-110°C.
- System load bearing: 1.0 MPa (10 bar).
- Sound pressure class: < 43DB (A).
- Material (pump body): Cast iron.
- Power (Min/Max): 5 / 45 W.
- EMC standard: EN61000-6-1 and EN61000-6-3.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see imaged for details.
- Scope of delivery: 1 x pump, 2 x seals, 1 x connector, 1 x plug, 1 x grommit, 1 x operation manual.
- Guarantee: 5 years SALUS Controls Manufacturer's Guarantee.