GROHE BauLoop Single Lever Basin Mixer 1/2", S-Size, No Waste, Chrome, 23337 000
£39.31 Inc VAT
£32.76 Exc VAT
£83.83 RRP 53% Saving
Delivery in approx 30 days
The GROHE BauLoop S-Size 23337 000 is a single lever smooth body small/standard basin mixer, designed for monobloc installations with smaller/standard size basins, suitable for high pressure water systems only; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
Elegance and great functionality in one good-looking tap - that’s the GROHE BauLoop! Make a design splash in the bathroom with the stylish GROHE BauLoop single lever basin mixer 23 337 000. It has a looped lozenge-shaped lever, which is angled for added grip and comfort and is a pleasure to use. Superbly crafted with a smooth body using German engineering, it is also packed with GROHE technology. The durable GROHE LongLife ceramic cartridge guarantees precise volume and temperature control for many years while GROHE EcoJoy reduces your water consumption to 5.7 l/min. The gleaming GROHE StarLight chrome coating is scratch-resistant and very easy to clean - one quick wipe and it looks brand new - and the no-hassle Easy Installation System makes fitting super-fast. Fuse design purity and performance with the stylish GROHE BauLoop!
The GROHE BauLoop Small Basin Mixer 23337000 features and specifications:
- Design: Modern contemporary.
- S-Size (small/standard): Comfortable, standard height basin mixer, ideal for small (cloakroom/handrinse) or regular type basins.
- Smooth body, waste not included: Smooth back, uninterrupted by a pop-up lever, and clean look is the perfect choice for basins that do not require a pop-up waste or retractable chain.
- Installation: Deck mounted monobloc (one-hole).
- GROHE QuickFix™ rapid installation system with centering support: Faster, easier and hassle-free installation with straightforward instructions; Flexible connection hoses supplied.
- Operation: Single looped lozenge-shaped metal lever handle, angled for added grip and comfort, with GROHE Longlife 28mm ceramic cartridge: Precise and effortless water control for a lifetime of smooth and comfortable tap handling.
- GROHE EcoJoy™ mousseur (aerator): Water saving function for reduced water consumption with no reduction in performance, delivers up to 5.7 ltrs/min flow.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (max. pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended application: Domestic,
- System compatibility: Suitable for high pressure systems ONLY.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Basin Waste is NOT INCLUDED with this Basin Mixer and must be purchased separately.
Also, please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.